We Have Enough Stuff. We Need Experiences.

Stop thinking and start doing.

7

Stop asking for things and start experiencing things.

You don't need to drop everything and travel the world, but maybe you should consider the way you're living your life. There are so many things to see, to do, and to learn that you can't understand from inside your comfort zone.

Here are a few life tips and lessons that experiencing the world can teach all of us.

1. Don't defer your happiness.

You are important. What you want to do with your life is important.

2. Create your own destiny.

Good things don't come to those who wait - good things happen to those who take their life into their own hands.

3. Meet new people.

No one said you have to go on some life changing journey. Maybe your next experience is just becoming friends with someone unexpected who can teach you even more things.

4. Money isn't everything.

Spending the last of your savings may not be in your best interest, but money doesn't define how you live your life or what you take away from the life you live.

5. Life doesn't last forever.

Life comes to an end at some point or another and no one knows when that will be for them. Take time to ask yourself if you've experienced everything you've wanted to experience.

6. You can't please everyone.

It's your life, your happiness, and your destiny. You've already learned that your happiness is important so keep doing what makes you happy and not what everyone else wants you to do.

7. Learn from your mistakes.

Not all experiences are good, but that's OK. Learning something from what you're doing is one of the most important lessons. Don't let any type of failure hold you back.

8. Appreciate what you have.

While you're taking in all of these experiences, don't forget about where you came from and the people around you. Teach them from the knowledge you've gained.

So DON'T WAIT. Act in the moment. Do what makes you happy. Take that trip you've always wanted to, go see the band you've been dying to see, or pull that crazy stunt that you've had on your buck list for years.

You have enough stuff. Go experience the world.