Hate summer wanting fall to come

21 Things every girl who secretly hates summer thinks while they're waiting for fall to come

I wonder when [insert favorite clothing store or brand] is going to release their fall collection

206
https://unsplash.com/photos/FwhxrHnRlsU

Fall is better because first of all, the bugs start to go away

It's too hot.

It's too humid.

I hope my jeans from last season still fit.

I would really like an excuse to get new jeans though.

I don't like pumpkin spice, but I could really go for a PSL right about now.

I miss going to football games.

I wonder when [insert favorite clothing store or brand] is going to release their fall collection.

All I want to to be able to wear a hoodie.

Do I need new boots? I think I need new boots.

I hope my friends will be free for a weekend to go to a pumpkin patch with me in October.

I can't wait to watch the leaves fall just like my GPA.

I would kill for a nighttime bonfire and some s'mores.

I can't wait to walk outside without my hair frizzing due to the humidity.

Leggings!!!!!

Hopefully it gets cold enough again soon so all the bugs die.

I am going to buy so many flannel shirts.

Fuzzy. Socks.

Not looking forward to the school part of school, but I am looking forward to buying new school supplies because it gives me a false sense of productivity.

I look cute in a jacket and scarf and I wanna show it off.

I really hate when my legs stick to chairs in the summer.

Moccasins are shoes and I will wear them everywhere I go.