Harry Styles Songs

9 Harry Styles Lyrics to live by

Styles has some pretty rad lyrics that could totally help you live your life.

42
9 Harry Styles Lyrics to live by

Harry Styles' music is not only different from his usual One Direction sound but also full of meaningful lyrics and messages. While the album is fun to listen to because he is amazing (duh), you could also learn a little bit from the Brit's lyrical talent. Below are nine songs from his debut album accompanied with the best "life lesson" lyric in the song.

1. Meet me in the Hallway

"I gotta get better"

Bettering yourself is always for the best, right?

2. Sign of the Times

"We don't talk enough, we should open up before it's all too much"

Communication is key, and here Styles wants to communicate and open up about issues for the sake of staying healthy and happy.

3. Carolina

"Moved all the way 'cause her grandma told her: "Townes, better swim before you drown""

Take chances while your young!

4. Two Ghosts

"Tongue-tied like we've never known, telling those stories we already told. Cause we don't say what we really mean"

Communication is mentioned again; Styles advocating for being truthful.

5. Sweet Creature

"We don't know where we're going, but we know where we belong"

Comfort and love, awwww Harry!

6. Only Angel

"That I'm still the only one who's been in love with me"

LOVE YOURSELF, PEEPS!

7. Ever Since New York

"Tell me something, tell me something, You don't know nothing, just pretend you do"

Honesty again.

8. Woman

"Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and then see what we find?"

Well, duh, this is something we should like always do.

9. From the Dining Table

"Comfortable silence is so overrated"

True! Don't stand by, stand up for yourself and talk about things you want to talk about.

"Meet Me in the Hallway"

"I gotta get better."