Harry Styles celebrates his first solo albums anniversary.

Harry Styles Celebrates His Album's One Year Anniversary

Just a little under two years ago, Harry Styles still shined with his fame-bringing group, One Direction, all over the world. Now, he celebrates the anniversary of his first solo album, that hit the iTunes shelves just a year ago.

10

Just a little under two years ago, Harry Styles still shined with his fame-bringing group, One Direction all over the world. Now, he celebrates the anniversary of his first solo album, that hit the iTunes shelves just a year ago.

The new album was life changing for Harry Styles, as it hit No. 1 on Billboards 200 chart. Being just the second UK male to make the first spot on the list with a debut album, Harry Styles' album, 'Harry Styles', is one with great historical context just a year after its first release.

Presently, Styles continues the second leg of his first world tour, performing for fans all over the world. His tour initially sold out in 29 markets just within seconds of the tickets being released and as new tour dates are added, fans are fighting hard to obtain them. Still, fans await their chance to experience a live concert with the amazing Styles.

Since his break from One Direction, Styles has become an LGBTQ icon, embracing his bisexuality and speaking about it openly, encouraging fans to embrace who they are as well. Many of his songs, including his new single, 'Medicine', is being considered a bisexual anthem. Fans are said to be thankful for a realistic depiction of this sexuality as Styles continues to create a world of open minds with his music. His concerts often include a great sea of rainbow, full of inspired young music lovers.

Just one year after his album's release, Styles continues to amaze fans and spread love within his music. Fans are ecstatic to gain more art from the young UK idol, waiting patiently for a second album to come.