Harry, It's Been 2 Years, Time For Album 2.

Harry Styles' self-titled album came out on May 12, 2017. It included 10 songs and the album lasts about 40 minutes. He went on a smallish tour and sang a song not included on the album, 'Medicine'. Everyone thought that this is what was going to lead to a new album but after tour Styles pretty much disappeared.

That is until he co-hosted the Met Gala on May 6, 2019. Almost two years After the album was released. For me, this has been making me wonder when Styles will be actually dropping even a studio version of 'Medicine'. Two years after the album release Harry tweets, "Two Years. Thank you for everything. I love you, truly. H #HS2Year." His once a month tweet dedicated to letting everyone know that it has been two years since we have heard new music from him.

He even sang with Stevie Nicks at the Gucci Cruise 2020 Fashion Show afterparty singing 'Landslide' and 'Stop Dragging My Heart Around.' Another song that many fans want a studio version of or maybe even something that Styles could put on the album. Maybe Nicks could help him with it.

I need another alternative album to get me through the rest of my college career and I'm sure so many other fans are behind me on this. Styles has such a talent for the soothing alternative music that he has helped me to grow to love.

So Harry, as a once dedicated One Direction fan, where is the new music? Are you working on something with all the guys? Are you pulling an 'Ed Sheeran' and making us wait just so that we think you've disappeared and the album blows up?

I don't know what the answer is but I need something. A hint, something to get me through until the album does come.