5 Things That Are Hard To Believe, But Very True

5 Hard Things To Believe That Are 100% True

It's easier said than done, but it's the truth.

2469
Alex Atiyeh

Hello friends!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are doing well. It's a new week with new opportunities. Take that free time into your hands and do something productive with it! Also, make sure to go outside and enjoy that nice fresh air. The weather is beautiful, and summer is around the corner.

Okay enough with the extra positive sayings. Hope you're smiling though.

Today, I want to talk about some things in life that you most likely hate hearing, but deep down know that they are absolutely true. Maybe you know what I mean, or maybe you don't, but I'm going to explain it to you regardless.

Sit back and relax, grab a cup of coffee, and get ready to read.

1. Not Everyone Will Like You

I am the type of person that gets upset when someone is not fond of who I am as a person. It could be over the dumbest thing, but it will still bother me that someone does not like me. It took me awhile to come to fact that not everyone in life will like me. Whether it is because of personality difference or some situation occurred, it is bound to happen. Everyone has haters in their life or people that don't respect you or someone that just does not give a crap about you. That is okay! There are billions of people on this planet, who cares if a few don't like you? We meet new people all the time and that is the best part of life. You never know who you will bump into and what kind of relationship you'll create with them.

2. Doing Your Best Is What Matters

Perfection is a hard goal to reach. It is so difficult to come off as a perfect person or get the perfect grade in class. Stressing about perfection is a waste of time because in reality it is not worth the energy and anxiety. What matters is how much work you put in and how you treat people in life. Try your best in your classes and whatever grade you get, you get. You don't have to be a straight A student to be a perfect student or even a good student. Put in the work, study, and do your best! That is the most that you can do in life, and hard work pays off in the long run.

3. People Come and People Go, But the Best Stay

People come and people go. That is life and it happens to everyone. We all have those people in our life that we don't talk to anymore because of a disagreement or we went down different paths. Those who remain in your life for a long time, and put in effort to be with you are the ones that matter. The ones you love that love you return are the important ones. Whether they are friends, family, significant others, or some stranger you recently met, those are the people that keep you going. The best people stay in your life. If they aren't in your life or they don't talk to you anymore, do not waste your time on them. If they don't care about you, it is not worth the time caring about them. The people that are in your life now and have been for awhile, remember that there is most likely a reason for that.

4. You Will Not Succeed At Everything

It is okay to be a loser! You don't have to win at everything to be awesome. If you succeed at everything, how will you learn? What kind of expectation would that create for yourself? It is okay to fail at things. That's how we learn! By making mistakes, we learn how to fix things and make them better. We have to fall to learn how to get back up on our feet. Yes it is a great feeling to succeed, but it is important to fail and make mistakes to learn new lessons in life.

5. It's Not Called "Chapstick" It Is Lip Balm

HA! Bet you didn't see this coming. I asked my friend to help me come up with one more thing for this article, and he told me this. Did you know that "Chapstick" is actually a company name that makes lip balm? Insane. You learn something new everyday. So next time you want to use "Chapstick" just remember it is LIP BALM.

I really hope you all enjoyed this article. I tried to end it with something funny but I don't know how that worked out because I can't really tell how you reacted to it. Anyways, these are just a few perspectives that I have in life that I believe to be true. Maybe some people don't agree with me, and that's okay! That's another thing I could have put up there: You Won't Always Be Right.

Life is full of lessons. Some are harder than others, but we will get through them in the end. Enjoy your week everyone, and I will see you next time with a new article. Peace!

Your Friend,

Al