7 Ways To Be Happily Single On Valentine’s Day

Why simply survive February 14 when you can have a fabulous time just being you? Being single on Valentine's Day can be a drama-free blessing instead of a curse. If you're single on Valentine's Day, it's NO big deal! It's just another day, but with a twist.

61
Photo by Alex Mihai on Unsplash

When February 14 comes along, if you don't have a significant other you usually feel the pressure to find a date, because nothing's worse than spending Valentine's Day alone, right? WRONG! Here are some ways to single, but still enjoy your Valentine's Day.

1. Go treat yourself!

Eat that whole box of chocolate by yourself, go shopping, bake cookies, take a long shower blasting your favorite music or go to Chick-Fil-A for the 1000th time. This day is not only about the love shared between couples, it's about loving yourself! You treat yourself!

2. Valentine’s... more like Galentine’s

There's nothing better than a day with your besties. Even though some of them are in relationships, make time to see each other. You could throw it back to elementary school where everyone gets a cute little paper Valentine or hang out and watch 50 Shades of Grey. The options are endless.

3. Look good, feel good

Every girl loves a good workout and since you've already eaten that box of chocolates, it's time to get that heart rate going. Go for a walk, a run or to the gym. Anything to make YOU feel good is the best Valentine anyone could give to themselves.

4. Go to your favorite restaurant

Everyone has that restaurant that their friends don't like to eat at. This is the day where you can go eat and enjoy it. Get that three-course meal you always wanted, take the leftovers home for tomorrow...or later that night. Show everyone who is boss by going ALONE and give love by indulging in your delicious meal.

5. Pamper yourself

What girl isn't about a spa day? Having a set of fresh nails can make any girl feel so powerful. Don't even get me started on getting a massage. Then after you can go to the steam room and just relax.

6. Shake and bake

This is probably my favorite one! Everyone loves to bake, especially if you're in college. Hello, Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies! Valentine's Day is the perfect day to crank up the music and bake to your heart's content. Cookies, cakes, brownies, you name it, let's bake it!

7. The day after

Let's not forget about the day after Valentine's Day where all the candy is on sale!! Where once again you can treat yourself to another box of chocolate, but at a cheaper price.

Happy Valentine's Day to all the single ladies out there!! Who knows, you might find that special someone this Valentine's Day!!