Hannah B. best moments

7 Times Hannah B. Perfectly Represented Every Twenty-Something Looking For Love

I was blindsided by this choice, but it's fine. I'm fine.

95
https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/2f09b6ca9e7680f568d78a81306ceb88/5D2506F0/t51.2885-15/e35/52016292_2557245991012003_8545518809397246858_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

In case you've been under a rock, you know that Hannah B., also known as Alabama Hannah, is the new Bachelorette. While many argue over the fact that Hannah G. should've been the front runner (I mean hello, open your eyes ABC) I decided to have some fun with this. If you watched Colton's season at all, you know that Hannah B. had quite the facial expressions and catchphrases. Here are 7 times Hannah B. was all us, all the time.

1. She wants to be "in love"

Honestly, who doesn't want to be in love?

2. She likes to be on the other side of the drama 

Just sit back, get some popcorn, and watch the drama unfold.

3. She's doesn't know how to flirt 

Why be subtle when you can just put it all out there?

4. She's a little cooky 

Just a little off her rocker, but it's what makes her entertaining.

5. She wants attention 

.. and if you don't give it to her, she'll tell you all the reasons you should.

6. She likes to reveal her inner-beast 

Because it is a lot healthier than just keeping it all bottled up, and sometimes it is okay to not save it for your pillow.

7. She's emotional 

We all are, especially after that episode.

Now, granted if you wanted her to be "The Bachelorette" or not, you're probably like me and are too obsessed to not watch it. Just make the most of it and let her crack you up all season long.