Chris Harrison Just Hinted That Hannah B. Could Possibly Be The Next Bachelorette, And I'm Not Here For It

I'm sick of her at this point.

37
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0HtsmBnHTM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Instagram/@hannahbrown

Honestly, I think this is the dumbest idea I have ever heard! I loved watching Hannah on Colton's season and her season, even though I wasn't too keen on her being the Bachelorette. I grew to love her, after seeing her non-stop for a year. So when she pulled up in the limo at the mansion on Peter's season premiere, I was very conflicted. It was nice that she was giving him advice and gave him back his "wings." However, the group date with her was a bad idea all around. Like yeah, let's invite my ex to host a group date and talk about sex after the entire world knows we did it in a windmill. A stupid idea on everyone's part.

Back to why you're here, talks have been going on about who the next Bachelorette should be, and he said, "anythings possible. I'm not against it." Well, I'll tell you one thing, I am 100% against Hannah B. being the Bachelorette for another season. Just send her to Bachelor in Paradise if you think people want to watch her, again, and again, and again.

Harrison goes on about how much everyone loves her, but frankly, I think that the majority of us Bachelor fans have had enough of Hannah B.

What really gets me fired up is that she picked Jed, then it was Tyler, then she was like maybe Peter, she needs to stop. Girl, you messed up letting Peter go. Do not come on here trying to ruin his season because you're jealous or you finally realized you made the wrong decision. It doesn't work like that. You can't just keep changing your mind, you are messing with these men's lives! Do I want her to be happy? Absolutely, but she can do that in Paradise, or she can do that on her own time. Do not, and I'm begging you, give her another season full of men.