Add Some BOO-ze To Your Halloween With These 16 Spooky Shots

Bring on the boos... and the booze!

15

Nothing says Halloween like great costumes, carved pumpkins, and some boo-ze! Liven up your party this spooky season with one of these shots. WARNING: They're are scary good!

Don't be a basic witch, here are 16 unique shot ideas that'll make your party wicked:

1. Candy Corn Jell-O Shot

Whether you like this highly debated candy or not, you'll love the twist this recipe put on the classic Jell-o shot!

2. Purple Witch's Brew

You won't want to have just one of these magical shots.

3. Vampire Bite Shot

Experience some bite with these red shots.

4. J-E-L-L-GLOW Shot

Remember the glow sticks you used to carry around while trick-or-treating? Well, this recipe takes that memory to a whole new level.

5. Black Magic Jell-O Shots

Still don't believe in magic after the Witch's Brew Shot? You will after these.

6. Zombie Shots

Something to bring you back to life after a long night.

7. Zombie Brain Jelly Shots

Don't want the whole zombie? What about just the brain?

8. Bloody Good Vampire Milkshake Shots

Get your chocolate fix this Halloween with this recipe!

9. Eyeball Jell-O Cups

See how good these shots look?!

10. Squirm Jell-O Shots

I bet you never thought creepy crawlers looked as good as they do here.

11. Angel of Death Jell-O Shots

This heavenly shot will take you to another world.

12. Purple Raven Jell-O Shot

I bet you never thought to enhance the flavor of a shot with Jolly Ranchers.

13. Spooktackular Jell-O Shots

Incorporate the colors of Halloween with these wicked flavors: Fire Orange Cider, Margarita, and Coconut Grape.

14. Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots

Want something less spooky and more traditional? Look no further!

15. Candy Apple Jell-O Shot

Instead of bobbing for apples, throw back some of these shots instead.

16. Apple Cider and Fireball Shot

After you try this recipe, you'll have a new outlook on Fireball.