10 Last Minute Couple Costumes That Are Devilishly Good

Some easy and cheap couple costumes for Halloween.

150

Now is the perfect time to start thinking of ideas for you and your significant other to do for Halloween. There are a lot of great costumes to buy and DIYs to try.

Here are some of my personal favorites that I think are quite easy to throw together for not a lot of money.

Lilo and Stitch

Kristen Dutch

This is great for Disney-loving couples! My boyfriend and I did this last year and It wasn't that expensive. I already had a red shirt and luau strands that I used for my head and wrists. I found a cheap green tutu on Amazon and my boyfriend was able to get a cheap Stitch shirt.

Farmer and Strawberry

preview.redd.it

Since most people don't have overalls, make this costume even more simple by having the farmer wear jeans and flannel instead. There are also a lot of ways to mix up the strawberry costume: a red shirt and red shorts/pants, a red shirt and black or gray bottoms, or a green shirt with red bottoms. Another variation is to be a different fruit (or even a vegetable) depending on what clothing you already have.

Jack and Jill

I saw this for the first time a few days ago and absolutely loved it. The costumes are cheap and easy to put together because you can wear clothing you already have.

Salt and Pepper

Can be thrown together super last minute and will hardly cost any money at all.

Charlie Brown and Lucy

Simple and cute, Charlie Brown and Lucy is a classic. If you don't have a yellow shirt or blue dress, a thrift store is a great place to look starting out.

Chip and Joanna Gaines

If you watch HGTV then you've probably heard of Chip and Joanna Gaines from "Fixer Upper." This is a super easy costume as most people probably have outfits similar to ones they wear on the show.

Nick and Jess from New Girl

This on-and-off then back on again couple is weaved into the main storyline of New Girl. I love this show and think that dressing up as these two is fairly easy as it shouldn't require buying anything new. One of my favorite, easy and cheap costume ideas for couples.

Filter vs. No Filter

This is a pretty funny costume that would be fairly easy to put together at the last minute. Not too much work involved as you can wear any matching outfit and add your favorite snapchat filter.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Action packed movie with two of the best looking individuals. Copying this iconic look makes for a classic hot couple costume. Ladies put on one of your mans white button ups and rain boots (or any boots). Men find a white tee and boxers. Be the heroes of your Halloween party.

Sims

Super easy and a default for last minute costumes. You can put as little or as much effort into it as you want.