7 Halloween Costumes School Teachers Should Dress Up As

7 Costumes Elementary School Teachers Should Dress Up As For Their Class This Halloween

4. Miss Frizzle from Magic School Bus

1180
Bing Images

From book characters to toys, these seven Halloween costumes will be the hit of your classroom.

1. "If You Give a Mouse A Cookie'

I think this is one book that all teachers adore! What's cuter than mouse ears and a huge chocolate chip cookie?!

2. Playdough tubs

This one isn't just fun, it's also so creative! Get all your teacher friends to join in!

3. The hungry hungry caterpillar

I hope I'm not the only one who just loved the art in these books! So nostalgic and beautiful!

4. Miss Frizzle from "The Magic School Bus"

Such a great show and perfect for all you teachers who wish they could have ridden the magic school bus!

5. Pete The Cat

Calling all pre-k and kindergarten teachers, I know you want to throw on some whiskers and rock your school shoes.

6. A book worm

What a cute idea to not only dress up but also share your love of reading!

7. Sam I Am

Dr. Seuss would be so proud of you for dressing up as this for your kiddos!