11 Hair Products That Make My Summer 100% Cuter

11 Hair products To Make Your Summer 100% Cuter

Your hair is the crown that you never take off.

724

I love my hair, but it is a pain in the butt. I wrestle to make it look presentable and I have to evaluate what kind of hair day it is going to be. Some days it's super, dry, with a dash of frizz, other days it is pin straight and greasy even though I had just washed it. My hair is just a struggle, so I use lots of different products, depending on what it is deciding to do that day. These are my favorite products and I swear by them.

1. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

This is my favorite shampoo because since I have started to use it, my hair hasn't been as dry. It's super easy to wash in and out and does not leave any residue.

2. Extra Penetrating Argan Oil of Morocco

This is a product where you need to learn quick that a little goes a long way. I use a dime size amount and run it through my hair while staying away from my roots. It renews the ends and tones down frizz.

3. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Conditioner

I don't condition my hair every day. I only condition it maybe three times a week, but when I do, I use this conditioner. It's very moisturizing without being greasy and is really easy to rinse out.

4. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream

Again, a little goes a very long way with this product. It says that you can use it on dry hair, but when I use that method my hair always turns out flat and oily. Not cute. It works marvelously when I use a quarter size amount and spread it evenly throughout uncombed, damp hair. I then comb the product through my hair with a wide toothed comb, blow or air dry and a few hours later my hair is moisturized and voluminous. It's almost like a conditioning treatment.

5. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner

I use this deep conditioner only when my hair is Sahara Desert dry. I spread it all throughout my hair and let it sit for, like the bottle tells you, three minutes. I wash my hair after I condition because I like the results better that way.

6. Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action Hair Elixir

This oil is a great "starter" hair oil. It takes a lot to make your hair greasy but only a little to take away the frizz and protect from the humidity. I use this pretty much every day and have had the same bottle for about a year.

7. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo

I don't really use dry shampoo all that often - only when my hair is oily, and I have absolutely no time to clean or to find a hat. I follow the directions on the bottle and hold it 12 inches away from the head. I focus on the crown because I have a bad habit of forgetting it. This product does great at drying up all the oils in my hair and adding a lot of texture without looking dusty in my darker blonde hair.

8. Herbal Essences Curl Boosting Mousse

I don't like using hairspray because the alcohol in it dries out my hair even more than it already is, so instead I use a strong-hold mousse. The mousse makes my curls light and fluffy while not being crunchy but still hold their shape.

9. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfecter

I have been using this heat protectant since middle school and it does its job. Bonus points for the nice smell.

10. Hi-Pro-Pac Keratin Protein Hair Treatment

Every few months my hair gets extremely dry, so I thought I would try a hair mask. Just follow the directions on the bottle or package if you want, but I left mine on for ten minutes or so and it made my hair fluffy and soft. It was like I had new hair and it was lovely. I was super scared to use this only because I thought it would make my hair super gross and stringy, but it didn't.

11. Herbal Essences Curl Scrunching Gel

To prevent the eventual frizz, I take quarter-size amounts of this gel and scrunch this throughout my hair after I wash my hair but while I am still in the shower. This helps to start forming my curls while holding back some of the frizz. The gel is great for this purpose and doesn't feel heavy or leave a residue in the hair.

I love these products and they work great on my hair, but that obviously doesn't mean that they will work on everyone's hair. But, love your hair because it is the crown that you never take off.

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.