Hailey Bieber Is An Icon — Here's How To Recreate Her Style

The Ultimate Guide To Recreating Hailey Bieber's Iconic Street Style On A Budget

If you want to know where to find her most iconic pieces for only a portion of the prize, keep reading!

111

Hailey Bieber is famous for her outstanding sense of fashion, usually inclined towards street style. As a model, she has become a trend-setter and an inspiration to many in the fashion industry.

If you think about the model-off-duty aesthetic that is now very popular on social media such as Instagram, the first person that comes to mind will probably be–– yes, you guessed it: Hailey Bieber.

Her outfits vary from designer clothes to basics such as plain crop tops and jeans.

While most of us would love to have her wardrobe, the truth is that it would cost a fortune.

Here, in this article, I will be sharing where to find some of her most iconic pieces but only at a portion of the price! How? The answer is simple: you don't need to spend thousands of dollars to replicate Hailey's style.

This guide will show you where to find some clothing items very similar to hers but in your favorite, everyday brands!

@exclusivebieber

The one-piece that never fails to take her outfit from comfy to elegant are her oversized blazers! She has been seen wearing a variety of oversized blazers, from plain black ones to colorful ones and pattern blazers.

Nasty Gal is the perfect brand when you are looking for those trendy pieces inspired by big designers yet affordable.

If you are looking for an oversized plain black blazer to elevate your outfit, click here!

Posted on Instagram by @exclusivebaldwin

Another fashion statement that is always part of Hailey's style is matching sets!

Sets of sweatpants and sweatshirts became a huge trend during this last year.

The best brand to get basic pieces at for an affordable price is Pretty Little Thing. You can search their website and find dozens of different styles, but if you are looking for a red set matching Hailey's, just check this one out!

Oversized blazers are not the only oversized trend, Hailey also loves oversized shirts.

Zara offers plenty of oversized shirts in different colors and fabrics.

This one resembles the one Hailey is wearing, so if you are looking for a white, big shirt to spice up your outfit, click here!

Her most iconic accessory is sunglasses! They are probably the statement piece for a model-off-duty look. If you are looking for a pair of affordable sunglasses to complement your outfit, then these ones from Target are perfect!

Posted on Instagram by @haileybieber

Lastly, if you want to have the perfect swimsuit to go to the beach or just hang out with your friends by the pool, check out this link!

The v-shaped bottoms are perfect to enhance your waist just like Hailey's bikini.