Hailey Bieber Used This ONE Product To Grow Her Brows Back

Hailey Bieber Grew Back Her Over-Plucked Eyebrows Using Just This ONE $18 Product From Amazon

She used it every single night.

3728
hailey bieber looking to her right with her eyes closed

Remember when thin eyebrows were in? Unfortunately, me too. If you've over-tweezed your eyebrows, you know how much of a painful and slow process it is to get them back to a "normal" shape — let alone trying to keep up with the newest trends that seem to come and go every other month.

But, what does that look like nowadays? A defined, thicker brow which, I will admit, takes a lot of time and practice to perfect.

Trust me, I've been a makeup artist for over four years and I still have trouble with it sometimes.

We're not the only ones who struggle to get that new shape grown back in. Hailey Bieber has also had trouble growing her eyebrow hair back — until she found this ONE, natural product: castor oil.

The product she uses is USDA organic cold-pressed 100% pure hexane-free, which is a fancy way of saying its natural and sensitive skin-friendly.

This specific organic product is used especially for hair growth (lashes and brows), dry skin, conditioning and healing, and skincare.

Hailey Bieber isn't the only one who's raved about this product. With the title of #1 best seller on Amazon with nearly five stars, there are over 25,250 customer ratings worldwide.

This castor oil is made from Castor beans found in Kerala, India, and also includes anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a source of Ricinoleic acid. Overall, a win-win.

As a pop culture lover, Hailey's approval goes a long way.

In her words, "When I was a teenager, I plucked my eyebrows really badly. I went through that phase where I thought a thin eyebrow was the way to go...When I was trying to get them to grow back in, I put castor oil on them every night."

If Hailey is a belieber in this product, we all should be. And you don't have to visit expensive places to get your over-plucked eyebrows back into shape.

For under $20, you'll be one step closer to growing back those beloved brows.

Buy the Sky Organics castor oil for $18 from Amazon.

Have you ever over-plucked your brows?

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.