14 Guys You See On Tinder And Swipe, Like Queen Bey Says, 'To The Left, To The Left'

Don't waste your time and right swipes these bad guys. You deserve so much more.

603
Columbia Records

Tinder is a popular way to find attractive people in your area. It has even lead to long-term relationships and marriages. In colleges, it’s mostly used for hookups and an elaborate game of hot-or-not. Based on several photos and a short bio, one is able to connect with those around you by simply swiping left for no and right for yes.

Here are 14 people you should absolutely, without a doubt, swipe left on.

1. Your neighbor

Yes, he’s hot. Yes, you really want to. But if things don’t work out you’ll have the chance of running into him every day. The cons greatly outweigh the risks.

2. The guy who’s first message is “you wanna hook up?”

He knows what he wants, and it's not to introduce you to his mom. He won't care about you or your feelings. Don't let him waste your time.

3. The guy from your class who you have a huge crush on

A wise man once said, don't meet your heroes. Here the correct phrase would be "don't meet hot guys you've never interacted with because they're rarely how you imagined them."

4. Your ex

It’s tempting to swipe right, just to find out if he did too. Either you’ll be upset that he didn’t swipe on you, or there’ll be a horribly cringy moment where the two of you match and neither of you will know what to say.

5. Your ex’s best friend

You could swipe right on them to get on your ex’s nerves, but what if you end up actually liking the dude? Could you handle the awkwardness of the whole situation? It’ better not to find out.

6. Your old RM

You always kind of had a crush on the guy, but then you remember swiping right on hip will mean you over shacking at your old dorm.

7. One of your friend's current boyfriends

Yeah, those ARE current pictures of him. Do you tell her and ruin their relationship? Regardless, you take screenshots.

8. The frat boy that isn't as cool as his brothers, but he thinks he is

Yeah, he’s in a frat, but he’s probably a legacy. His brothers likely just tolerate him. And it’s not even a cool frat.

9. The catfish that only post pictures with his one hot friend.

One of them is cute, but the other... is not. There’s no way to tell who’s profile it is, but chances are it’s not the charming, tanned hunk.

10. The couple looking for a threesome

They’re straightforward and to the point without ever showing their faces. Easiest swipe left (unless you’re into that).

11. The guy whose idea of a romantic date is going DT then going to Cookout after.

If you make the mistake of meeting, he’s probably in a frat and will refuse to use a condom.

12. The guy you match with, even though he’s 3,000 miles away

Your max distance is 15 Miles, but this guy is in England. You still don’t get how that happened.

13. He seems really nice, but then says he just wants a hookup

He asked about your major and calls you babe, but soon it’ll just turn into him harassing you for nudes. Save your peace of mind and right swipe.

14. The guy who makes you delete the app

And you can take that whichever way you want.