A Wake-Up Call To The Guy Who Doesn't See His Girl Is One-Of-A-Kind

Remember: your girl's happiness is important.

1016
123rf

There are over 7.6 billion people in this world. But your girl, the girl you are so deeply in love with, she is unique, beautiful and extraordinary. That is what makes her one-of-a-kind.

She listens to you talk, she gives you advice, she motivates you to be the BEST you. She is always there for you, she constantly puts the effort into the relationship, and she never gives up. She never gives up on you when the going gets tough and she will never give up on you because that's the kind of girl she is.

She is the kind of girl that will make sure you are happy and who will never stop trying. She is the kind of girl who wants to spend the rest of her life with you. AND she is the girl who will put up with you when you have a breakdown.

Now if you have a girl like that, who is your best friend, don't you EVER, I mean EVER, mess it up.

Never take this girl for granted because she is the best thing for you and probably the best thing that has ever happened to you.

So, guys, if you are having relationship problems with your girl and she is constantly trying to put effort into it, don't you DARE ignore it or her.

This is your wake up call.

Please reevaluate what you are doing and take a step back and think to yourself, "Am I making her happy? Am I giving her my all? And am I put any putting an effort into this relationship as much as she is?"

If the answer is no... Here is what she is feeling and thinking:

"Am I not enough?"
"Do I make him happy anymore?"
"I don't want to give up... I could never give up... but I am so exhausted from trying so hard and not getting any effort back."

And if you know if she is feeling like this, please reassure her and give her your all. Because one day she is going to be TOO exhausted to try anymore. She is going to be too miserable and awfully sad. She is eventually going to give up. And it is going to rip her heart out.

She is a one-of-a-kind girl and if you NEVER want to lose her.

PUT. EFFORT. INTO. THE. RELATIONSHIP — It is honestly not that hard.

Relationships are not one-sided. Relationships take two people to work and yes, sometimes it is hard work. But if you genuinely love and care for your one-of-a-kind girl, you'd do anything in your power to make her happy and to make this last.

She is one in a million. There is only one of her. And I promise you, you will never find another girl like her unique self.

This is to the couples out there, especially to the guy. That girl, the girl who loves you with every ounce of her being, she needs you to wake up.