Guy Celebrities I'd Go Down The Sewer With Pennywise For

Sexiest men alive that we'd all float down for.

102
CNBC

We all know how terrifying the clown Pennywise is in Stephen King's film, IT. Despite this clown's horrendous events that take place by him luring children into a sewer, let's just say I'd go down the sewer with Pennywise for a couple good-looking guy celebrities.

1. Matthew McConaughey

If you do not know this man's name by now, I ask you personally to admire what a wonderful person God created. McConaughey is a very talented actor and has even received a nomination and won the award for best actor. McConaughey's god-like physique is completely jaw-dropping and down right eye-catching and I am sure Pennywise would agree.

2. Ryan Reynolds

Know the name, know the face. This very good-looking man played the one and only Deadpool and sure as fire nailed it. In some of Reynolds movies, you can catch him shirtless where there's nothing left to do but just stare and admire him in all his glory. Reynolds has a very lively humor which makes it even more right to dive straight down into that sewer for him.

3. Bradley Cooper

I present to you, Bradley Charles Cooper everyone. This man is attractive in more ways than you could imagine. Let me also go ahead and add while it's on my mind that he was announced as Sexiest Man Alive in 2011. Cooper plays in the hilarious adult trilogy comedy, The Hangover. Cooper never fails to strike the world with his insanely good looks and it makes me more obligated to float down to Pennywise.

4. Adam Levine

This very attractive and talented man is full of surprises to wow you. Member of his band Maroon 5, judge and coach of hit TV series The Voice, as well as voted Sexiest Man Alive in 2013, is there nothing Levine cannot do? Levine's attractiveness runs deep down to his core as well as he wears it on his sleeve, literally!

And finally.... what you've all been waiting for.....

5. Channing Tatum

Also voted Sexiest Man Alive in 2012 which was more deserved for this hunk of greatness, Channing Tatum is definitely something to behold. This celebrity is well known for his attractive dancing in his film, Magic Mike. Tatum is definitely a sight no matter what. Everything about Channing just makes a girl weak in the knees, am I right?