Here's A Verse-By-Verse Synopsis Of "Gucci Gang" By Lil Pump

Because I only write about important stuff now.

135
Flickr

Chorus:

Gucci gang (repeat approximately 40,000 times)

Spend ten racks on a new chain
My bitch love do cocaine, ooh
I f*** a bitch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains

Lil Pump spends a lot of money on jewelry, and his dog (who is female) really likes cocaine (somebody call PETA!). Sadly, he can't buy the love of his life a wedding ring because (1) he can't remember her name and therefore can't get it engraved and (2) he already has his mind set on a $2,000 pair of jeans. Clearly, he has never heard of Old Navy.

Verse 1:

My lean cost more than your rent, ooh
Your mama still live in a tent, yeah
Still slanging dope in the jets, huh
Me and my grandma take meds, ooh

Lil Pump has an extremely persistent cough and believes that everyone's mother is an avid outdoors-woman. He sells drugs on planes (no word on how he manages to get through TSA checkpoints). And as far as I can tell, either he takes Bayer to lower his risk of having a heart attack, or he has the most hardcore grandmother of all time.

Verse 2:

None of this shit be new to me
F****** my teacher, call it tutory
Bought some red bottoms, cost hella Gs
F*** your airline, f*** your company

Lil Pump never learned what the word tutor means because his teacher apparently wasn't focused on educating America's youth. Again, he is wealthy. At this point, it also seems like he also has a fetish for aviation.

Verse 3:

Bitch, your breath smell like some cigarettes
I'd rather f*** a bitch from the projects
They kicked me out the plane off a Percocet
Now Lil Pump fly a private jet

Lil Pump definitely has an aviation fetish and is also an opponent of Big Tobacco. Additionally, it seems as though Pump was once kicked off of a plane for doing drugs (possibly with his grandmother, we may never know). However, he strapped on his thinking cap, pulled himself up, and eventually obtained a pilot's license in true Horatio Alger fashion.

Verse 4:

Everybody screaming "f*** West Jet!"
Lil Pump still sell that meth
Hunnid on my wrist sippin on Tech
F*** a lil bitch, make her p**** wet

Lil Pump is more of a Jet Blue kind of guy, possibly because they allow him to sell crystal meth mid-flight. Once more, he is very wealthy and uses more of said wealth to purchase an expensive watch, because I assume he is very punctual but doesn't own a phone that keeps time. Lastly, sticking with the animal abuse theme, he plans on making someone's beloved cat wet, but neither his method nor his motivation is clear.