growing up with a dog

5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Grow Up With Dogs

A dog is truly the best form of therapy.

82
Aimee Starr
Aimee Starr

Regardless of the breed, size, or age, all dogs have one thing in common. They have the ability to turn any bad day into a good day. They know how to put a smile on any human's face. Growing up with dogs, I was constantly surrounded by happiness and love.

They always want to cuddle

Whether you are laying in bed or sitting at the dinner table, dogs always want to cuddle or sit on your lap.

They are the best distraction from school

If you don't feel like studying or doing your homework, it is completely acceptable to avoid all off your responsibilities and play with some dogs.

They eat literally anything and everything

Ranging from food to clothing and even homework, dogs eat anything and everything that looks good to them.

They follow you around like paparazzi

They constantly want to be with you and keep you company.

They are your best friends

Dogs have the ability to make everything in life just a little bit better, especially since they will always be your friend. The bond you make with dogs will never compare to anything else.