8 Things You Understand If You're Addicted To 'Grey's Anatomy' And Still Not Seeking Medical Attention

Attention: spoiler alert.

ABC
59

I am now on my fifth round of watching the many seasons of "Grey's Anatomy," and I have no regrets. Medicine was my interest before I started watching the show, which only makes me more of a fan. I wish I could say I wasn't addicted, but let's face it: I have a problem that millions of others face as well. I am addicted to this show. Here are some things only Grey's addicts understand.

1. You have unrealistic expectations of your doctors

I now expect all surgeons to be stunningly good-looking with drama-filled lives that I get to hear about as a patient. I know this is completely false, but it would make getting surgery a lot more pleasant.

2. You have unrealistic expectations of love/relationships

Meredith and Derek (may he rest in peace) will forever be a life goal. Now if I meet any guy who's not a brain surgeon with perfect hair, I won't be interested.

3. You are used to everyone dying

"Why do you like that show? Doesn't everyone die?" Well, yes but...

4. You have unrealistic expectations of friendships 

Meredith & Christina forever.

5. Crying is normal

I might have had a hysterical breakdown when McDreamy died.

6. You're just a little scared of planes

R.I.P Lexi & Mark.

7. ... and hospital shootings

Arguably one of the scariest Grey's episodes ever.

8. You know more medical lingo than you probably should

Call a code blue!

I don't think I'll ever stop watching "Grey's Anatomy," even if it's season 167 and everyone is dead. If you're as addicted as me, I'm sure you can relate.