Grey's Anatomy Characters As High-School Stereotypes

It's a beautiful day to go to class

320
theodysseyonline.com

We all love Grey's Anatomy, and if you don't..then you should probably be tested for a heart because it's the best show EVER. If the surgeons of Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital (formerly Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital and Seattle Grace Hospital) attended a University here are the reputations they would have:

1.) The Girl Who Hates Everyone

We love Cristina, but she probably doesn't love us back. She's the girl who rolled her eyes every time someone asked a dumb question in class and always had a face on that said "back away slowly and never return". Alas, Yang will never be a cuddly character to anyone but her person.

2.) The Football Player

Alex Karev is undoubtedly one of the most aggressive doctors on the show; we can attribute this to his days as an athlete. He is extremely strong and it one of the guys that everyone in high school was always slightly afraid of but admired just the same.

3.) The Tough Professor

We all have this teacher. The one who grades way too hard and is extremely nit-picky. They never cancel class and mark you absent if you are 5 minutes late. They are extremely tough on you, but you know they just want you to succeed. This is so Miranda Bailey.

4.) The (Hot) Brainiac

No pun intended. (He's a neurosurgeon for those 5 of you on Earth who don't watch, but decided to read anyway).

5.) The Heartthrob

Oh, McSteamy. We sure do love you, even if you are kind of a player.

6.) The Popular Girl

She's bubbly, head of every. single. committee available, President of the Student Body..you know the type. Everyone likes her because she's just so nice. Lexie Grey...aka Prom Queen.

7.) The Pretty Girl

Izzie Stevens is the one you wouldn't think would be smart. You would assume that she is shallow and only cares about her looks; but if you took 5 minutes to talk to her you would realize that she is extremely intelligent and relies on much more than her looks to make it in the world.

8.) The Head Cheerleader

Addison is the girl who you always aspired to be, and also were extremely jealous of. She always had the cutest boyfriends, the best clothes, and her hair never failed to be flawless. She was confident in who she was and nobody could tell her any different.

9.) The Guy Best Friend

O'Malley is the guy who you could just eat to pieces. He is sweet to a fault and would never hurt a fly. His dreams were always larger than life and he would be there for you, no questions asked.

10.) The Fighter

Callie (knows by some as Calliope) is the girl you didn't want to mess with. She got what she wanted, no questions asked. She could be the most stubborn person on Earth, and also the person who could stand up for you if she cared enough to.

and finally,

11.) The Girl Whose Life is Never Together

It doesn't matter what she does, Meredith Grey can never get her life together. Someone she loves is always in danger, dying, or she's in some terrible situation. Luckily, she has a wonderful support group because if not she'd surely fall to pieces.