Greek Life. Something I ALWAYS have wanted to be apart, ever since I was a little girl.

I went through the recruitment process at Arizona State University, and honestly, it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. It's hours and hours of conversations, small breaks and very little food.

18

Greek Life.

Something I ALWAYS have wanted to be apart, ever since I was a little girl.

I struggled with the process and wanted to drop multiple times throughout it.

I got my houses on day two and were very upset with all of them but three. I went to all of the house's and fell even more in love with my top three choices.

Then day three came along sisterhood day. I ran to our Greek Leadership Village that day so excited to hopefully receive my top three houses. Only to be disappointed to get called back to one of my top three and two other houses I kept dropping in previous rounds.

I went to the house's I dropped first and was just so upset the whole time. Until I got to Alpha Delta Pi, I could not stop smiling the entire time I was there. I fell in love and knew that's where I wanted to be.

I didn't struggle to make my decision on where I wanted to be on preference round. I put Alpha Delta Pi as my top house and then chose my second house. I was so excited that night I could hardly sleep. The next morning I texted my rho gamma and asked when I had to be there. When I got to the Greek Leadership Village I remember looking at my rho gammas face and instantly knowing I got called back to adpi. I started crying.

Adpi was my first house and I cried from the moment I walked in until i left. I ran back to my rho gamma and cried telling her that's where my home is.

BID DAY. The absolute most nerve-wracking day of my entire life. I got to the Greek Leadership Village and had to wait for what felt like an eternity to find my new home. When I opened my bid I felt so many emotions I couldn't control them.

Running home to Alpha Delta Pi was the best day of my life and I am so excited for my time here and to be with my sisters. I can not wait for the next four years.

Thank you adpi for bringing me home.