20 Greatest Quotes From Pauly D To Live By

We all grew up watching the devilishly handsome Pauly D prance around the Jersey Shore, tossing us into constant laughter as he played along with his pals.

20017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWBg5Q_w9rI
MTV//Jersey Shore

He showed us love and friendship through his kind heart and deep admiration for Vinny and the rest of his cast mates. We sure do miss this show and in honor of him, below are 20 quotes to live by.

1. "Vin thinks he's a man now that he got his ears pierced.

2. "Somebody marshmallowed the house."

3. "Seaside's so beautiful, look at the garbage."

4. "You don't come in on Sunday with a banana and expect everything to be peaches."

5. "I can't stand this weather. You can't get tan in this weather. You can't creep in this weather. You cantt do anything."

6. "There's hair extensions, there's fingernails, there's a tuna fish sandwich. It's like World War III went down last night."

7. "You know what I think it is? Your eyebrows are so bushy, they collect so much more bacteria than normal eyebrows would."

8. "We stayed boys throughout this whole thing. This bond that we share brings us together and no one can ever take that away from us, ever. We take that with us for life, that bond. ... That was deep. That was fucking deep."

9. "Unbelievable, huh Snooks? It's so hard to find a good man these days. That's why I date women."

10. "My hair is wind-proof, water-proof, soccer-proof, motorcycle-proof. I'm not sure if my hair is bullet proof. I'm not willing to try that."

11. "First impressions are everything. So, you got to stay fresh to death, I call it. Fresh outfit, fresh haircut, fresh tan. Just stay fresh."

12. "We're beating up the beat. That's what we say when we are doing our fist pump."

13. "In a weird Snookers world, me and Snookers would make the best little guidos and guidettes. Little poofs and blowouts on our little kids." "My boss

14. "My boss seems to think that my hair is gonna fall off & go into the ice cream. This hair ain't moving my dude. 150 mph on the highway on a street bike it doesn't move? What makes you think it's gonna move in a gelato shop." 

15. "I was born and raised a guido. It's just a lifestyle, it's being Italian, it's representing, family, friends, tanning, gel, everything."

16. "The Sitchuation's style is like super obnoxiously aggressive." 

17. "I will do Dancing with the Stars when my career dips." 

18. "I didn't know Staten Island is an actual island, until we went over the bridge." 

19. "GTF! Gym. Tan. Find out who Sam is texting behind Ronnie's back." 

20. "Cabs are heeeeeere!"