top 5 must reads

Forget Alice In Wonderland, These 5 Books Will Take You To A Whole New World

A few good reads I've had lately, and hopefully some you can dive into as well.

33
https://unsplash.com/photos/V31mEVXB9Ac
https://unsplash.com/photos/V31mEVXB9Ac

Lately, I've been getting back into reading and found some books I couldn't keep myself away from. I hope to open up your inner bookworm and getting you back to turning some pages!

"Something Borrowed"- Emily Griffin

The story begins with Rachel and her best friends, Dex and Darcy who are engaged, throughout the novel, there are many movements in friendships and changes in relationships. LOTS of TEA. (which I cannot give away) I read this book in 48 hours, no joke... what a page-turner.

"You"- Caroline Kepnes

If you haven't seen the show on Netflix... GO WATCH IT and while watching order the book right now. I had to break from the book to write this article and let me tell you I can't wait to get back to reading.

Joe is a complete psychopath and how Beck misses the signs I'm very lost.

"I Wrote This For You"- Iain S. Thomas

Unlike the other books, this is a book of short poems with amazing photographs with each entry. The words are so beautifully written and the photos are breathtaking.

"The Summer's End"- Mary Alice Monroe

This story tells of three sisters, all very different from each other, visiting their grandmother's beach house one last time before she sells it. As the girls realize what's at stake, their relationships change greatly.

Here are a few of my favorites over the past few months! I hope I could introduce you to some new authors and new literature :)