Grammys Fashion Review

Grammys Fashion Review

Disclaimer: I will defend Harry Styles until the day I can no longer breathe & I buy all of my clothes at Madewell but still think I have superior fashion taste.

29
Grammys Fashion Review

This list is categorized from best to worst, but also not. It's honestly the first two and then all the rest but don't take anything I say seriously. This post was not sponsored by Alessandro Michele in any way. (I wish it was)

Harry Styles #1

Yes. This man could wear a ripped Trader Joes bag and you would see it on your instagram stories for the next 3 days. But in all SERIOUSNESS, the leather suit is everything. At first glance, I didn't love the boa but I understand the juxtaposition he is trying to achieve (ew, the fact that I just said that) If the boa was black? Game over. I thought the light sage was just a little too soft for the leather fit. Truthfully, the butterfly will always steal the show.

Dua Lipa

I don't even know how to describe this. She looks like one of those barbie fairy spinners in the absolute best possible way. Her eyeshadow is so good, the best makeup of the night by far. Also, I genuinely have a fear of butterflies but my two favorite looks of the night include butterflies on midriffs- maybe this will conquer my fear.

Harry Styles #2

Aha... another boa moment. I ADORE this outfit if not for the boa. I love the pattern mixing and think it looks very English rockstar (ew, sorry about that). I love Harry's takes on twisting gender norms and trying to be outrageous with his fashion in the best way, but I just can not get behind the boas. Sorry. The banana/penis pendant and the cross being on the same chain? chefs kiss

Billie Eilish

I, and every other person on this earth, obviously find Billie Eilish to be insanely cool. So insanely cool that she can pull anything off. And although I always appreciate her outfits, I never really like them. But now, I appreciated and liked this outfit. I thought it elevated her usual sense of style.

Harry Styles #3 

And the grand finale. Mr. Styles this look was good, but to be honest a little boring. I also really didn't think the third outfit change was necessary/ accomplished what it needed to. We constantly see him in an oversized blazer with a patterned pant so it kind of lost its appeal to me. However, I did like the boa this time. The black elevated the boa 100%. Also he is the only man on this earth who can pull off a "wife-beater."

Taylor Swift

Eh. I thought it was cute, but it really didn't do it for me. She looked ethereal as she always does, but nothing special. I did enjoy her performance dress, but wasn't wowed by this flowery number. However, i liked the mask.

Megan Thee Stallion

I think Meghan is so incredibly beautiful, but this dress nor hairstyle did her any justice. However, she is so pretty and deserved all her awards. Except for any fashion-based awards.

Lizzo

I love Lizzo and usually find myself in love with her outfits. I loved her green dress, but was unimpressed by her pink dress. A little cosmo-wanda moment. But I did like the hair clips

Haim

I always try to like these 3, but then they pull this. Why are they always just lurking at every Grammys? They're boring.

Noah Cyrus

Erm, no. Also, why was she even nominated?

Beyonce

I mean, she's Beyonce, she'll look gorgeous in anything. This bored me and we've seen her do this countless times.

Miranda Lambert

Absolutely horrific. Who let this happen? She looks absolutely horrible. I could dress her better with 20 minutes and the closest Nordstrom.

Phoebe Bridgers

Honestly, this whole skeleton thing is over Pheebs. Boring.

Maren Morris

Why was she invited? I would have guessed "Bones" came out in 2017. Her dress did not look good and bringing out John Mayer? In this economy?

John Mayer

Horrendous. He looked AWFUL. I'd rather watch the scene where Bradley Cooper pees himself on the Grammy Stage in "A Star is Born" than see this disgusting man.