Grad Party Szn Is The Best Season

Grad Party Szn Is The Best Season

Really the only events we have in our calendars for the summer.

164
Instagram

You are probably either home for the summer from college, making the most of your last summer before college, or spending your summer approaching another year of high school. Either way, you are trying to have an amazing summer, making memories that will last forever.

Sure, it can be boring a lot of the time. If all your friends are busy, or if there is just simply nothing to do. But, thank goodness summer comes with graduation parties.

As named by many teens, 'grad party szn' is a season that can't be beaten. It is definitely the best season and the most fun. Here are seven reasons why 'grad party szn' is the highlight of your year.

1. You get to look cute.

You can show off all of your new summer clothes, and show off your own style.

2. You get to take cute pictures.

Many graduation parties have homemade photo booths, where you are bound to get an Insta-worthy photo.

3. You get to be with your favorite people.

You will know most people there, you can catch up with people you haven't seen in awhile, and you can spend time with your favorite people.

4. You get to meet new people.

Everyone there knows the graduate, so you have one thing in common to start a conversation and maybe make a new friend or two.

5. You actually have plans.

Like I said, being home all summer comes with frequent boredom. But not when you have a set date and time of somewhere fun to be.

6. Two words... free food.

Whether it's a food truck, catered food, or homemade, it is still the best food ever. And the best part is, it's free. But be careful, don't forget to save room for the yummy dessert table.

7. You get to enjoy the outdoors.

As long as the weather allows it, many graduation parties are held outside. Might as well work on your summer tan while at a party!

Enjoy the best season ever and get ready for next year!!