Got Goals? Here is one easy way to get closer to reaching them each day

Because... you should be working towards them!

6

Do you have certain goals that you are aiming to accomplish? Or are you the type of person to live each day without a certain goal in mind?

Well, setting goals keeps you moving in life. When you have goals, you are creating your path towards success. This is because you will be striving for more in life and you will be reaching closer to those specific goals each day.

Ever since I started setting goals and working towards them, I have seen a huge improvement in my life.

Not only with getting things done but also with my self confidence. Each time I get something done, my self-esteem feels like it has been raised just because I feel proud of myself.

So, how do I do this?

Upsplash

Take It 1 Day At A Time

Whether it is a big or a small goal, I am constantly striving to achieve it. No matter how hard it may seem.

Yes. It may sound crazy because your goal may be huge and seem so far from where you are at now, but you must start somewhere.

You must take that first jump and start moving towards it.

I mean, you can't forget...

"Good things take time."

So, my best advice is to take it 1 Day At A Time.

Once you do take that jump and get started, things will begin to get much clearer and even more exciting!

Having a large goal may seem overwhelming, complicated, and leave you feeling stressed.

But the good news is...it doesn't have to be this way!

If you begin to move towards your goals in little steps each day, you will see a large amount of progress completed overtime.

You can not look straight at the finish line. But instead, you must make small goals or critical tasks for yourself each day that will help you move towards your overall goal.

For example:

A big goal of mine was to graduate with my Associates Degree for free.

Looking at this as a whole, made me feel and seem crazy.

But my sophomore year of high school, I began to take college credits over the summer. I took class by class for the next two years until I was a senior. I studied extra hard, had to turn down some plans, and even got a tutor for one of the classes.

But after two years of hard work, patience, and dedication. I received my first college degree at the age of 17, before I even got my high school diploma. And I saved over 6,000 dollars because I was dual-enrolled.

My dad :)

This was totally worth it!

So how did I do it?

I worked each day on something small that would help me reach towards my bigger goal.

If your goal is to lose some weight, you must start somewhere.

This can be an example of your goals for one week that will help you reach your overall goal after some time.

Sunday - Run a mile

Monday - Bike 30 minutes

Tuesday - Rest Day... but don't eat any sweets and only drink water

Wednesday - Play a full game of beach volleyball

Thursday - Dance to your top 10 favorite songs with high-energy

Friday - Swim 15 laps

Saturday - Get a HIIT workout in

Don't like running ? Try these alternative methods and grab my FREE 30 Day Fitness Challenge.

Upsplash

But you get the point... right??

Setting small goals for yourself each day WILL get you to your end goal.

If you put in the work, you WILL receive the outcome.

Keep Going...Don't Stop

It is very important that you realize the importance of having goals, setting them, and working towards achieving them. By doing this, you will turn your visions into reality. As well as, boost your own self-confidence because you are putting in work to achieve what you want to do.

But, if you are having some trouble with setting, organizing, and implementing goals. I would be more than happy to help you for FREE with a one-on-one coaching session, to help guide you with your goals on my blog.

If not, then just keep doing you...

Keep striving for success my friends!