Good Drinks To Order At Coffee Establishments: Coffee And Non-Coffee

Out with friends? Craving something sweet, energizing, tangy or coffee filled? You have come to the right place!

653
Google Images

Feeling a coffee stand or coffee shop pick-me-up? Don't know what to order? I am a fruity drinker, semi-coffee lover, and a girl who orders unique drinks. I am in college, so, of course, an unnecessary amount of coffee/energy drinks is necessary ...am I right?! The answer is a definite yes. Here is my guide to coffee stands! Hope you enjoy! TRY MY PERSONAL FAVORITES. I promiseeeee you will not regret it. I mean, "no ragrets right"?!

P.S. I listed all of the coffee stands I order my drinks at, living in Washington state, but you can find these amazing drinks and variations of them at other places as well!

1) HOT SUNNY SPRING/SUMMER DAY

STARBUCKS:

Strawberry Acai Refresher (with lemonade instead of water) and light ice

My favorite energy boosting drink from Starbucks is this refresher! It is the perfect amount of sweet with the perfect amount of lemon and strawberry mixed together, creating the perfect sensation in your mouth.

2) INSTANT ENERGY

DUTCH BROS:

Iced Blue Raspberry Rebel

Need energy fast? Long night of studying? Long drive ahead of you (going home for the weekend)? This is the perfect pick-me-up and flavoring. The blue raspberry gives you just enough yummy pizazz to make it through your day while the Rebel keeps you awake. It may look funny, but trust me its amazing flavoring and energy is perfect for a groggy day or late night study session.

P.S. You can also find and/or make this as a Red Bull Italian soda.

3) BAD DAY? NO PROBLEM

GIDDY UP AND GO (or small coffee stands):

Blended Peanut Butter Yogaccino

I personally prefer it without coffee and extra peanut butter so you get more of the peanut butter taste. It is like a delicious peanut butter milkshake, and with the coffee, a delicious shake that gives you a kick that lasts the whole day.

4) GOT THE CHILLS?

STARBUCKS:

Hot Salted Caramel Mocha (with 2 pumps of syrup and whip cream optional)

This is TO DIE FOR. Introduced to me by my good friend Natalie (her mom introduced it to her) and I absolutely love it! It's amazing on a cold or brisk day, but I bet it would be just as delicious iced!

5) NEED A SWEET TREAT?

DUTCH BROS:

Iced Mango Peach Green Tea

This tea is my savior. Need something with great taste, flavoring and cold to start your day off right? This is my go to. Always craving its sweet, yummy tang.

6) MORNING PICK ME UP

STARBUCKS:

Iced Caramel Macchiato (with extra caramel and light ice)

Feeling coffee? One of my favorite drinks that actually includes coffee in it. Perfect energy boost. The caramel caresses your tongue with its delicious texture.

7) CRAVING A TANGY CANDY FLAVOR?

DUTCH BROS (or any coffee stand):

iced Cherry Italian Soda (with or without cream and whipped cream)

This is my go-to cheap, but flavorful drink. It adds a splendid, fun flavor to make your day a whole lot better. Try any flavor! Cherry is my personal favorite.

Thanks for reading! Share and ENJOY!