Going To A Pizza Place As Told By Adele

Going To A Pizza Place As Told By Adele

Pizza and Adele...What could be better?

6
Going To A Pizza Place As Told By Adele
scoop.com

I kind of feel like pizza and Adele go hand in hand. We love pizza and we love Adele! Pizza will always be a go-to food because there is just so much deliciousness happening at once. The cheese. The toppings. The dough! People love Adele because of her voice, her lyrics, and she is human. She is such an easy person to connect with. She also has great facial expressions and no filter sometimes. So here is what is it like to go to a pizza place and eat as told by Adele!

When your friend asks if you want to go get pizza.

When you are on your way to the restaurant, you can't contain your excitement.

When you finally get to the restaurant and the staff greets you by your name.

Ahhhh...now you are sitting in your favorite booth and the waiter walks over to take your order.

After you order, you find yourself staring at the pizza maker and get ready for him to start on your pizza.

Then you see the pizza go into the oven.

When it has been about 20 minutes and you know that your pizza should be coming to your table at any moment.

You see you waiter coming with your pizza and you frantically move everything because your pizza needs a place on the table.

And now at last. Your beautiful creation is in front of you and it is time to devour your pizza!

Oh, and you feel no guilt eating all the carbs. And cheese. Because pizza is life.