I Am On A Journey To Restore My Faith In God

Look at how far you have come. Giving up now would be too easy.

148
Unsplash

When our lives are going by smoothly, we are happy because it feels like we do not have to worry about anything. It feels like we are invincible to any challenges that may come our way. We seem to take these moments for granted. However, when we are faced with challenges, we become frustrated with not being able to complete them. With feeling frustrated, it seems like the easy solution would be to give up.

If you give up when times get tough, you are underestimating how strong you really are. There is nothing wrong if you feel like you need to cry. Even the strongest people cry sometimes. But do not give up. Take one day at a time, and keep working hard to complete what you would like to accomplish.

I do not want to push my beliefs on to people. This is a difficult topic to talk about, and I try to respect others opinions on this. I am currently, trying to restore my faith in God. I get worried easily when challenges come my way. I know that I should pray when I am feeling weak. He knows that I am feeling like I will not get through these challenges.

I will keep fighting through the frustration, and tears. I will not give up. I have been through too many obstacles, to give up now. I will keep reminding myself, to stay strong, to keep the faith, and when you look back, you will realize how these challenges only made you a stronger person.

I will not only be thankful to God, for helping me keep the faith in myself, during the tough times. But I will also be thankful for all of the blessings that are in my life. Such as, having people in my life that will always love, and support me.

Here is an example of a bible verse, that inspires me to never give up: