valentines ideas nontraditional

5 Ideas That Help You Go Outside The Box This Valentine's Day

Instead of a traditional night with dinner, check out some ways to make Valentines Day a little different than last year!

23
https://www.pexels.com/photo/hands-heart-love-305530/

Here are the best five ways to change up your valentines day.

City Time

Take each other to your favorite spot in the nearest city. See if they have an outdoor skating rink or a small coffee shop, a place that might be less crowded than a restaurant.

Sweet Tooth

Rainbow Candy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

For all, you chocolate lovers out there, instead of buying candy for your SO buy the ingredients to make some. The two of you can spend the night making sweet treats and enjoying each others company.

Sip and Paint

Drunk Paint And Sip GIF by VH1 - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Find a studio near you that does painting tutorials where you can bring your own wine. You get to have a great time, share your inner artist, and take home a piece to remember the day.

Double Date

Scarlett Johansson O Face GIF by Saturday Night Live - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Who ever said Valentines Day had to be spent with just your SO. Grab another couple and make the day twice as Fun!!!!

Go To A Pro Sports Game

Kiss Cam GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Professional sports games are always a good time, and the kiss cam could get you some brownie points!

Valentine's Day doesn't always have to be spent the same way. Step out of the box and make this year stand out!