10 Gluten-Free Foods From Trader Joe's You HAVE To Try

10 Gluten-Free Foods From Trader Joe's You HAVE To Try, Whether You're Allergic, Dieting, Or Just Hungry

Whether you're on a diet or you have an allergy, these 10 products are literal must-haves.

176

Being gluten-free whether you have a diet, allergy, or Celiac Disease is not always easy. You have to constantly be conscious and aware of what you eat in order to make sure your body stays healthy.

When I first became gluten-free, although I felt so much better after recognizing I had an allergy, I noticed the amount of food I once loved I could no longer have.

As someone with a gluten intolerance, I have always found Trader Joe's to have the best selection of products.

Below are 10 gluten-free products from Trader Joe's I currently cannot get enough of!

1. Pancakes And Waffles

mixandmatchmama

In my opinion, these two are the realest tasting toaster pancakes and waffles I've ever had since going gluten-free. You can make them in just minutes and they taste amazing.

2. Cauliflower Thins

traderjoes

The perfect bread substitute. These are perfect for anything such as tacos, sandwiches, or mini pizzas!

3. Chocolate And Mini Cupcakes

mixandmatchmama

I have gotten gluten-free cupcakes over the years from so many places, including gluten-free bakeries. These are hands down the best I have ever tried. The little vanilla cupcakes are particularly my favorite! They are the most real tasting cupcakes I have had yet.

4. Bagels

gfchow.

Trader Joe's has one of the widest selections for gluten-free bagels! They have many different kinds including plain, everything, and pumpkin spice.

5. Almond Beverages

easyrealfood

Since many people with celiac disease have lactose intolerance, I thought these would be nice to include on the list! I am obsessed with these flavored almond drinks that are super unique to the store.

Since almond milk is easier on my stomach, I love using these to make with instant coffee at home for nice flavoring.

6. Chocolate Chip Cookies

traderjoes

The gluten-free chocolate chip cookies at Trader Joe's are must-haves. For an excellent dessert idea, create an ice cream sandwich with some ice cream and two cookies!

7. Pizza (With Cauliflower Crust)

mantoujoe

I cannot get enough of this gluten-free frozen pizza Trader Joe's has! It tastes amazing and is a super easy dinner to make.

8. Mochi

swirled

If you're in the mood for a perfect and light dessert, you can't go wrong with mochi. You can grab them at Trader Joe's and they are made with gluten-free dough!

9. Mac & Cheese

mixandmatchmama

This gluten-free Mac & Cheese is one of my favorites. It tastes homemade and has 4 blends of cheese!

10. Acai Bowl

mixandmatchmama

Start your morning gluten-free and healthy! This acai bowl from Trader Joe's not only tastes incredible but is super easy to make!