Revolution

Ever have those thoughts that you just can’t communicate? Every time you decide on one word, you become frustrated with the next five-hundred and just give up? That’s what this has been for me, for the past several years, ever since I first discovered my capability for complex thought. I don’t want to rehash clichés, but it appears as though I simply have to at this point.

What I’m calling for isn’t the implementation of a totalitarian utopian regime. I’m not asking you to give up your personal liberties for a collective, but I am also not asking you to give up the collective for the sake of personal liberty. I only request one simple thing, something I am certain each and every one of you is capable and willing to give.

Revolution.

I am calling upon each and every one of you to revolt, to rebel. Against what, I cannot say. Against whom, that’s shrouded in mystery. But, by every ounce of humanity in your heart and logic in your brains, revolt. Challenge the world around you; seek to always tear it asunder and build it anew from the ground up. Make your reality the reality that is not yours, and make your current reality nothing but a fleeting memory of a bygone era.

I ask each and every one of you to rally behind me as your non-dictatorial leader, here to guide your individual self-revolutions and unite them in purpose.

I ask each and every one of you to fight for what you believe in, but only when it’s what I believe in, and know to stop when you’ve hit that threshold and rein it in a little bit.

I ask each and every one of you to dedicate just a little bit of that revolution-energy to my own revolution, because if you do that, then I can help you, and we’ll be best friends, and you will be rewarded in my non-totalitarian totally-not-a-false-utopian society.

I want you to fight for and protect your own self interests. I want you to fight for and protect my own self-interests as well, because that just so happens to fall within your own self-interests.

If you do this…

If you rally under Steven Christopher McKnight…

If you fight for human decency and love and equality…

If you are willing to forsake yourself to benefit the collective, and forsake the collective to benefit yourself…

I will take you into the arms of my Glorious Revolution.

All hail.

All praise.

All follow Steven C. McKnight.

May his reign be bloody and without end.

Amen.