17 Glamping Spots On Airbnb For The Chic Outdoor Lover

These 17 American Glamping Spots On Airbnb Will Get You Booking Your Next Chic Outdoor Vaca ASAP

Camping, but make it glam.

603
A circular yurt-style home at night with a star-studded night in the background

For those who love getting back into nature, but also don't want to live without a comfy bed and coffee maker, glamping is the way to go. Thankfully, there are 17 amazing locations on Airbnb where you can make your glamping dreams a reality while still getting that overall "camping" experience.

Treehouse Canopy Room: Permaculture Farm - Miami, FL

a0.muscache.com

At $66/night, you'll feel like you're living in the trees.

Unplug, recharge, private getaway - Banks, Oregon

a0.muscache.com

Staying tucked away in Oregon for $66/night, you'll be able to stay on a pond filled with wildlife, and take advantage of your own private fire bit and yoga deck.

Glamping at Airydale - Mill Creek, Pennsylvania

a0.muscache.com

This tent in PA has more of the "camping" essentials, like only a tent and campfire. But, with gorgeous views, this glamping spot is worth the $99/night.

Sir Cedric Cedar Treehouse - Ferndale, Washington

a0.muscache.com

This actual treehouse has an organic mattress, BBQ grill, small kitchen, and more, and for $175/night, you can make your childhood memories a reality.

Forest Gully Farms Earth House - Santa Fe, Tennessee

a0.muscache.com

In this location, you'll be glamping, quite literally, inside nature. The huts are built into the hills and cost $325/night.

Romantic Bus in the Forest - Weaverville, North Carolina

a0.muscache.com

More than just an RV, this glamping spot for $68/night places you in a cool bus in the middle of the forest so you can get back to nature.

Best View Around: Luxury Camping - Port Angeles, Washington

a0.muscache.com

At $184/night, this gorgeous glamping spot in WA is run by solar power, so you can stay eco-friendly while basking in nature.

Hemlock Camp - North Creek, New York

a0.muscache.com

This tent, for just $112/night, goes back to the basics of camping - with a few extra glam options (like a grilling station and comfy bed).

Canopy Ridge Safari Tent 3 - Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

a0.muscache.com

Without wifi and and electricity, this glamping location is totally off the grid. If you're looking to get peace and tranquility, this tent, for $129/night, is the way to go.

The Land Yacht - Joshua Tree, California

a0.muscache.com

More than just a camper, this place is a classic airstream trailer with a pool, outdoor eating area, and stunning scenery, and costs $124/night.

Stunning Yurt Property - Creede, Colorado

a0.muscache.com

For $175/night, this yurt is in the perfect location for all four seasons, and has breathtaking views.

WWR Redwing 4 Person Wall Tent - Ashland, Oregon

a0.muscache.com

For $145/night, you can stay in this luxury glamping spot on a farm.

Private Tent in the Mountains Song Sparrow Hill - Hartford, Tennessee

a0.muscache.com

Unlike the other spots, this location provides a minimal amount of amenities for $98/night.

The Lee, Glamping Tent with Deck - Dugsur, Virginia

a0.muscache.com

Priced at $65/night, this glamping spot features a view of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Off Grid Glamping Experience with Free Breakfast - Glacier View, Alaska

a0.muscache.com

This tent is in the heart of the Alaskan forest, and costs roughly $149/night.

Glamping Tent at Lazy Sky - Yucca Valley, California

a0.muscache.com

For $164/night, you can stay in this tent that is placed on 10 acres of private land.

Luxury Camping on 30a Grayton Beach State Park 13 - Santa Rosa Beach, Florida

a0.muscache.com

This glamping place, for $145/night, is on a beach instead of in the woods, which makes for a great place for sandy hikes.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.