25 Reasons Girls Do, In Fact, Love Getting Socks As Much As We Say We Do

Hey Twitter Guy, Here Are 25 Reasons Girls Do, In Fact, Love Getting Socks As Much As We Say We Do

Yes, Brian, we do love socks as much as we say we do.

465
Hannah Williamson

Here's the tweet that did not take long at all to go viral:

First, let's be more clear: not just regular socks but most definitely socks with designs and fuzzy socks.

So yes, Brian, in fact, we do love socks as much as we say we do. And here's 25 reasons why:

1. Soft

"Oh, those are so soft!!" -every girl when she gets a pair of fuzzy socks

2. Comfy

When girls dress up, it's beauty over pain. So when we want to be comfortable, we are going all out, and we need the comfy socks to do so.

3. Keep your feet warm

I mean, do you really want your toes to be cold?

4. Keep your ankles warm when wearing leggings

When I don't wear fuzzy socks with leggings, that little bit of ankle that is not covered is so cold!! Socks can solve that problem!

5. Can be a conversation starter

We love socks so much that we compliment each other when we see a friend wearing a pair we like. Then the conversation goes into where did they come from, who got them for you, etc. Great conversation starter!

6. Can slide on slippery floors

We all have to embrace our inner child and slide around the kitchen floor sometimes.

7. But also have grippers if you are lame or clumsy and don't want to slide on the floor

But I am also very clumsy so having a few pair with grippers on them is a blessing.

8. Can never have too many

9. Always need them

Ya know, when you need to be a tacky tourist for Halloween, the high, white socks are a must. But some socks with a tropical theme would have been perfect. Either way, socks were needed.

10. Show personality without having to say anything

With an endless amount of designs, there is a pair of fuzzy socks that are perfect for everyone!

11. Affordable

Be smart about getting fuzzy socks! Some places will charge $15+ for a pair of fuzzy socks... no, just no. Places like Walmart and Target have socks that are just as cute and are super cheap!

12. Festive

Fuzzy socks of all kinds are great, but there is just something special about those Christmas ones.

13. Perfect to wear with boots

Have a pair of shoes that are a tad too big? Are your rain boots clunky when you walk? A thick pair of fuzzy socks will solve that for you!

14. Can wear them with tennis shoes and they look super cute sticking out

I mean seriously... color coordinate with leggings and a t-shirt and you're all set.

15. Easy presents because they are so easy to buy

Socks are EVERYWHERE, which makes them super easy to buy.

16. Aloe-infused socks= GOAT

Fuzzy socks are already comfortable, but these take comfort to an entirely different level.

17. Endless options of designs

There are plenty to choose from.

18. Great size for stocking stuffers

Socks are not that expensive and they don't take up a lot of space, which is exactly why they are the PERFECT size to be a stocking stuffer.

19. Can customize them

Personally, I have never done this, but I do know some sock enthusiasts who have.

20. For all ages

You can't go wrong getting socks because everyone needs them.

21. Can send a message

The socks say it all.

22. Can make people laugh

I mean seriously, socks and puns... how could you not love them?

23. Keep your shoes from smelling disgusting

24. Little things make us happy

The simplest gifts can make us happy, including fuzzy socks.

25. Can package them in cool ways

It's a pair of fuzzy socks inside an ornament ball! How could you not love that?