You May Wear The Wedding Dress With Him, But I'll Always Have His Virginity
popular

I have one special thing that you'll never have.

9207
123rf

To his new fiancée,

High school is a magical time. You find a boyfriend who you love and cherish, and sometimes, one thing leads to another. But it doesn't always work out. Things happen, people change.

Recently on Facebook, I saw that he was engaged to another girl. You're going to walk down the aisle with him in a perfect white wedding dress that looks like a creampuff. You'll both say your vows and live happily ever after. But there's one thing that you'll never have.

It was a magical first time in the back of his mom's minivan. He was playing Pitbull's latest album, and we were a little tipsy off the Natty Lite we got from his older brother. It lasted a good three minutes, and I knew then that I was in love. I was so happy that his first time was with me.

Then he went off to college, and we broke apart. Now he's going to say his vows with you, and you'll go off on a romantic honeymoon to Jamaica or something, and in a few years you'll probably have kids and move to the suburbs and have a wonderful life.

You might think I'm jealous, but really I'm not. Seriously, I'm doing really great right now. Sure I may be stalking both of your Facebook accounts, hoping for the day when something happens and you guys break up and I can swoop in with the same comfort I gave him all those years ago, but I'm totally not jealous.

Just remember, you may have this brand new life with him, but I will always have his virginity.

Love,

That one girl from high school