Going Back To The Gym

23 Things That ~Barely~ Run Through A Girl's Mind During Her First Workout In, Like, Forever

Why did I do this to myself?

2585

It's the beginning of the semester and that means half of the students on campus have decided that we are going to go back to the gym after their workout routine fell through last semester. It's been months since we've stepped foot in the gym, but we are ready to attack it and get fit. That is until we get there and start going.

1. How did I get to the gym? Didn't I walk here? That should count as exercise

2. Why am I here?

3. Are these clothes tighter than they were last time?

4. Why is every single machine full? What am I supposed to do?

5. Is everyone looking at me?

6. I can't remember where anything is here

7. Okay, I am going to set this at the easiest level

8. Can I go home yet?

9. Is three minutes long enough? No, darn it.

10. How many calories have I burned? Only 10? Are you kidding me!

11. Why is everyone else here going so hard? I look like a slacker...

12. I am so sweaty right now.

13. Maybe I should get a smoothie as a reward for working out.

14. I am literally dying right now. I am about to drop dead.

15. Only 5 more minutes to go. I've got this!

16. I don't got this.

17. Why do people come here every day?

18. Last minute I'm going to go so hard right now...

19. Just kidding that two seconds was good enough. I'm going to cool down for the last 58.

20. Hallelujah, praise Jesus, I am done!

21. I am so tired.

22. My body is so sore...

23. I can't believe I have to walk home now. I've already done my exercising for the day.