Girl Scout Cookies Ranked From Best To Worst

Girl Scout Cookies, Ranked From Best To 'Why Are You Still Here'

I have taken it upon myself, a long time Girl Scout cookie fan, to rank the OG girl scout cookies from best to worst.

1757
flickr.com

March marks the month of Girl Scout cookies, so I have given my definitive ranking of the cookies and my reasoning behind it. All Girl Scout cookies slap. This is a fact. However, there is definitely a hierarchy within the best dessert of all time.

Tagalongs

Tagalongs are the obvious choice for number one. As the love child of chocolate peanut butter and a sweet wafer, my mouth drools simply thinking of them. The sweet chocolate cascades over the hollowed out crunch of the cookie that is filled with gooey peanut butter. I mean honestly, I don't know what to say other than they are the best.

Thin Mints

A common household staple, beloved by all, Thin Mints have landed a solid number two ranking. I know I am going to get backlash for not putting them first by those who put them in the freezer thinking its the best thing since sliced bread. Despite this, I stand by my ranking. Thin Mints are undoubtedly amazing, thawed and frozen. Plus, we stan girls that care about the environment.

Samoas

Samoas are an angel covered in coconut to those with a sweet tooth. I personally don't even like coconut that much, but that doesn't stop me from eating a whole box of these in one sitting.

Savannah Smiles

These bad boys are slept on. They are the lemon cookie that has changed like four times within my lifetime. I don't remember what the old ones were like, but these new ones are here to stay. With a light and airy consistency and a powdered sugar coating, I can easily put back a box of these bad boys without a second thought.

Do-Si-Dos

Forgot that these were a thing 'til I went on the website to write this article. Another peanut butter cookie so it can't be too bad, but these were definitely the last ones left in the pantry, and you only ate them because the rest were gone. Do-Si-Dos landed the mediocre spot of 5 because I honestly don't even know anyone that buys the other two.

Toffee-Tastic

To be honest, I have never even tried these before, but I am sure they are still better than Trefoils.

Trefoils

Ughhh. I hope we are at a unanimous decision that these are the worst. The only reason Trefoils are still in business is for the staple old neighbor who eats them with their tea. I am not knocking the old here, but it is known that taste goes with age.

Times have changed. I know I didn't include a few of the newer cookies, but I made the decision to stick to the originals in which my expertise lies. Also if you didn't know there were new cookies, before you order next year check out the Girl Scouts website. They have a cute page where you can "meet the cookies." Overall, it is a great organization that knows how to fundraise.