Girls, look here. 15 songs only to up your mood

Hey girls! Going through a break-up or a phase of severe stress or depression or just PMS-ing? Here's a list of songs to get that confidence in you back again!

"Scars To Your Beautiful" –Alessia Cara

This song is like THE CONFIDENCE ANTHEM! Next time when you are sad related to your looks, listen to this. It's sure to make you feel better!

"Rise" –Katy Perry

"I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep..."

Don't give in to a bad phase. Fight back...have faith in yourself and you will succeed!

"Fight Song" –Rachel Platten

Life's a fight... you need to stay calm and keep working. Listen to this song when you have lost all motivation to work and to maintain your spirit.

"Most Girls" –Hailee Steinfeld

"I wanna be like most girls..." If someone stereotypes you as most girls, feel happy about it. It's not easy to be like "most girls" cause they are "smart and strong and beautiful."

"Brave" –Sara Bareilles

Don't shy away from doing something you like. Let people judge you but don't let them stop you. Be brave and be you!

"Love Myself" –Hailee Steinfeld

"Hey, gonna love myself, don't need anybody else"

As true as a phrase could be. Don't ever feel the need to have someone to love you. Love yourself ALL THE TIME.

"New Rules" –Dua Lipa

Don't let a boy make you think less lovable. If that's the case, remind yourself these "new rules," and DO NOT FORGET them.

"Bodak Yellow" –Cardi B

Listen to this song to instantly brew some confidence in you. Who are we anyway doubting here? Cardi B? She is fearless, get some inspiration from her now!

"Titanium" –David Guetta ft. Sia

"I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away"

Don't care if someone tries to get you down. Keep up with the spirit.

"Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" –Kelly Clarkson

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" Remember this while you listen to this song. It will forever motivate you. Grow from your weaknesses. Become stronger every time you lose. That's how you do it.

"Shake it Off" –Taylor Swift

Can't forget this epic song now, can we? Whatever bad happens, just shake it off! "Player's gonna play" and "Haters gonna hate". Don't even bother to mind them. Stay happy!

"The Greatest" –Sia

"I'm free to be the greatest, I'm alive" When you feel the greatest, you feel alive. As mentioned before, love yourself, love what what you do...you will feel liberated.

"Ain't your Mama" –Jennifer Lopez

"Wake up, rise and shine
Let's get to work on time
No more playing video games
Things are about to change, 'round here, 'round here"

Don't let the one you love get too comfortable and use you. Get up and yell: "I ain't your mama!"

"Run the World (Girls)" –Beyonce

You cannot miss this song if you're a girl-boss! Dear girls, it's true. We run the world, so don't let anyone ever make you feel low.

"Never Give Up" –Sia

"I've battled demons that won't let me sleep

Called to the sea but she abandoned me

But I won't never give up, no..."

Do not give up. EVER. Keep fighting, keep working. You will be at peace, you will find home.

So the next time you feel low, remember this playlist. Play it over and over again till you smile(but I'm sure it'll make you smile at one go).

Love it? Then pass it on to your friends and acquaintances who'd need this playlist too. You already know, music can heal anything!