I'm The Girl Who Never Knows What She Wants

Saying I don't know is not rude. It only means that I am indecisive and I really just do not know.

27
Wikipedia

I am “that girl” who never knows what she wants. Don’t ask me where to go eat or what to do, because you will always get a definite “I don’t know.”

I can never decide what to wear, what I want to do, what I want to eat, or anything else for that matter. I like when other people make decisions for me. I know that no matter what restaurant I go to that they will have some version of chicken tenders and fries, or some simple pasta dish. I like when someone else decides on what we do for the day too. I don’t have any ideas of what to do because I know that no matter what we end up doing, I probably won’t have an issue with it.

I don’t say “I don’t know” to be difficult, I say if because I really do not know, or usually care. It is not me being rude or annoying. It is me really just being indecisive. I don’t like to make decisions for anyone else because I know that there are people who have things in mind. I usually am an easy going person. I like to go with the flow, I like to do whatever makes others happy.

When there is something specific that I want to do, I will make it known or suggest it. Most of the time my ideas will get rejected or pushed aside. I learned that it’s just easier to do what other people want, rather than to try to come with ideas for things to do if they’ll just be neglected. It isn’t something depressing or sad, it’s just something that I’ve noticed. I have found that what makes me happy, is making others happy. There aren’t a lot of things that I need in life, and if there is, I don’t know what those things are.

I’m indecisive, I never know what I want. I am “that girl” and I probably always will be. I am easy going and I don’t really care what I do with my time so I never will have an answer besides “I don’t know” if someone asks me what I want, no matter what the situation. There are a lot of people like that, it isn’t bad, it isn’t rude, and it isn’t meant to come across as being difficult or rude, I really just do not know!