Why Every Girl Deserves a GNO

Why Every Girl Deserves a GNO

G-N-O!!! G-N-O!!!

18
Why Every Girl Deserves a GNO
HerCampus.com

In this generation, people are working harder and harder every day. They are working full-time, getting an education, volunteering, and so much more. So, it is an understandable that we find ourselves neglecting our own needs, including taking the time to sit back, relax, and have some fun.

As a woman, there is nothing I love more than having a delightful girls' night out with friends and family to unwind and take time for myself. Spending time with the people who make you happy will allow you to feel relieved. Having supportive friends and family members to go out with is a perfect way to vent and release all of the stress off of your chest.

One thing that I like to do during my girls' night out is grabbing dinner and a couple of drinks and talking the night away. I, especially love meeting up with my girlfriend who I have not seen in a long time. It is a great way to reconnect and tell stories. Bonds are built and strengthened. Plus, who can deny delicious food and drinks?

Another great thing to do for a girls' night is out is going to a spa or getting your hairs and nails done. This is a great way to rejuvenate the body. This is a great way to relax if you have a job lifting heavy objects or where you are moving around extensively. Massages are a great way to loosen up tight muscles. Manicures and pedicures are a nice way to feel feminine and pampered. Going to the hair salon welcomes change, and having someone massage your scalp is the most relaxing sensation a woman can ever experience.

Going out dancing is another great girls' night out date. It is a great way to relieve stress because you are actively moving around. You are dancing away the pain and exhaustion of everyday life. For some people, dancing with someone you know and are comfortable with is a great way to blow off steam and build your confidence.

Although some people may find it immature, others may agree that having a classic sleepover is a great way to have fun with your best friends. We did it when we were young girls. We did it when we were teenagers, but even as adults, there is nothing wrong with having a sleepover with your loved ones. At an adult sleepover, people can spend the night in drinking margaritas, painting their nails, and making DIY crafts from Pinterest.

Every girl deserves a girls' night out, whether it be going out and grabbing a drink or spending the night painting each other’s nails while watching their favorite romantic comedy. Take the time to treat yourself. You are beautiful, and you deserve it!