Gina Linetti's iconic one-liners will always be missed.

21 Iconic Gina Linetti Quotes That Real 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Fans Still Use Every Day

Gina Linetti will no longer be a regular on season six of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and we will definitely miss her iconic one-liners.

6958

Chelsea Peretti, the actor of Gina Linetti, announced that she would no longer be a regular on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and my heart broke in half. Her character brought so much laughter and gave us so many iconic one-liners. Season six of the show will definitely not be the same without it. These 21 quotes are only some of the most iconic lines she said.

1. If I die, turn my tweets into a book.

2. I feel like I'm the Paris of people. 

3. Is this a Make A Wish thing? Are you dying? Is it from loneliness?

4. Can you go be depressed over there? You're bumming out my whole area.

5. I was born for politics. I have great hair, and I love lying.

6. Do you know how many basic bitches would kill to have the same personality as me?

7. What am I always telling you guys? I'm royalty. 

8. Turns out I gave up easy.

9. Mkay. No hard feelings. 

10. So, I'm incorporating emojis into my speech to better express myself. Winkie face. 

11. The human form of the 100 emoji. 

12. Beyonce is my spiritual twin. 

13. I don't see those movies. I'm too pretty.

14. If I had a mic right now, I'd drop it.

15. I could take a pic of myself dressed up as an elf, elfie selfie?

16. That wasn't an invitation to keep talking. 

17. How did my life come to this?

18. Lets give the people what they want.

19. The English language cannot fully capture the depth and complexity of my thoughts.

20. Psychologists are just people who weren't smart enough to be psychics. 

21. You can't go wrong with dental emergency. Or death of a triplet.