The Gilmore Girl' Last 4 Words

The Gilmore Girl' Last 4 Words

After all of the theories and speculations, we finally know the truth.

16
The Gilmore Girl' Last 4 Words
Elite Daily

STOP

This article contains numerous spoilers and if you have not watched, then do not read on.

You have been warned

Mom?
Yeah?
I'm pregnant.

I think we all lost it when the last four words of the beloved Gilmore Girls were finally revealed. The best part? It is probably Logan Huntsberger's baby. Time to send Odette back to France. But honestly, we don't even know how it could have panned out for Rory and Logan. Although her and his father seem to be on slightly better terms, what about his psychotic mother? She would cringe at a Gilmore/Huntsberger mating. That definitely can not be easy on any relationship, especially when there is a child in the mix..

Then there is Jess. With him, Rory's life could be some-what parallel to Lorelai's. Logan would be a distant but supportive father who is not married to Rory (just like Christopher) and maybe Jess would be Rory's version of Luke. He would love the baby as his own while he and Rory live a perfect life together. We all saw the *look* through the window, you know Jess would do anything for her.

It is also possible that she is working for Paris' fertility clinic, but it seems so odd that Rory would really turn to that and be inseminated so quickly. While it is a very slight possibility, I highly doubt that is where the baby has come from. There probably would not have been enough time for Rory to become a surrogate. And while Paris loved her teeth, would she really want someone who's life is currently falling apart working at her high end surrogacy company?

Honestly, while many are upset about the last 4 words that Amy Sherman Palladino came up with, they were inevitable. It was the full circle. Rory is just like Lorelai and those 4 words solidified it. Rory is currently at a point in her life where she has no job (besides writing her book) and lives at home but is yearning for independence and making a plan on how to get it. Kind of sounds like 16 year old Lorelai when she found out she was pregnant. So while many people have spent the last 9 years envisioning a variety of phrases that would forever close the chapter on our Stars Hollow gang, the pregnancy bombshell was the ultimate winner.