15 Things Girls Want Every Day, Not Just On Valentine's Day

Just because Valentine's Day comes around once a year, doesn't mean us girls don't like these little gestures out of the blue every so often!

174

Valentine's Day is all about L-O-V-E. It's to celebrate how lucky and truly happy you are to have that special someone in your life.

Throughout the years, the media has definitely glamourized this gushy day, from teddy bears that are actually bigger than you are and beautiful bouquets of flowers to sparkling Swarovski and endless amounts of chocolate.

Girls cannot complain; we want it all! But, here's the thing, we appreciate it all and realize the tremendous effort you have gone through to make us feel like one of a kind.

However, these things would mean SO much more on a random day. Rainy days, bad days or "just because" days.

Here are 25 things girls would appreciate having on just any old day, not JUST V-Day.

1. Chocolate, especially when it involves strawberries!

2. Hearing "I love you".

3. Our fave bottle of red wine.

4. Extra hugs and kisses.

5. A nice note left for us to read.

6. Flowers, just because.

7. Cute cards or handwritten letters.

8. A puppy!

9. Cooking dinner at home together.

10. Some really nice champagne!

11. A night in/movie marathon!

12. A massage gift card.

13. Fuzzy socks, blankets, and really anything super soft.

14. A cake because why not?

15. Just being there.

Just because Valentine's Day comes around once a year, doesn't mean us girls don't like these little gestures out of the blue every so often! It is nice to be acknowledged and appreciated 365 days of the year, not just one cheesy holiday!

So, show your S/O some extra love this Valentine's Day and all of the other days!