Unique Gift Ideas for those who wear Glasses

Here are a few gift ideas that will put a smile on the face of the spectacle wearers in your life.

22
Gift Ideas for those who wear Glasses

Whether it’s an anniversary, a birthday, valentine's or Christmas, it happens every year and you’re always on the lookout for a gift during a special event for your friends or family. But before someone gleefully unwraps your gift, a lot of thought goes into picking the right one for them!

Here’s some good news. If you’re buying a gift for someone who wears glasses, we can help check a few items of your shopping list.

From just plain cool to fun to high tech, here are a few gift ideas that will put a smile on the face of the spectacle wearers in your life.

1. Stylish designer glasses case

Well-made, good quality eyeglasses are the perfect gift for both men and women. That being said, it can be a tedious task to bring sunglasses with you everywhere you go, especially if you're someone who switches between glasses or takes your glasses on and off often. That’s why it’s nice to stash away a few cases in different places like your desk at work, your car or your nightstand. The typical standard case can be boring, so gifting someone a funky designer glasses case is a great idea.

2. A gift card to purchase quality frames

As face shape plays a vital role in how glasses look, feel and fit, picking out glasses for someone can be tricky. A gift card for something a person needs – like eyeglasses, is an excellent idea for a gift as it shows that you’re thinking of them but also permits the receiver to make a purchase of their choice. As your next gift, pick up a gift card and treat your loved ones to a gift of their choice.

3. An eyeglass repair kit

An eyeglass repair kit isn’t the most unique gift but a thoughtful one, especially for someone who’s clumsy and tends to break their glasses frequently. It’s a great gift for those who are on the go or for someone to just keep at home to make minor repairs or to get by until you meet a professional. It comes handy for a quick fix, but it’s best to visit a professional for major issues.

4. Eyeglass themed accessories

Encourage your bespectacled loved ones to celebrate being a glass wearer with eyeglass themed gifts. Pick from a cutlery set that sports animals rocking sunglasses or a pendant shaped like sunglasses or a colorful glasses lapel pin, the options are endless! You can get innovative with this one!

5. Cleaning cloths

You need to clean eyeglasses using a lint-free, soft cloth so don’t get scratches. They’re a great gift and a good bet as a gift. You can get your hands on a colourful microfiber cloth or even pre-packaged cleansing cloths in funky packaging. Some of these pre-packaged ones are multipurpose, you can use them on laptops screens and electronics too.

6. A wearable way to keep track of eyeglasses

If you know someone who always ends up accidentally sitting on their glasses or ends up losing them frequently, a great gift for them would be something that keeps their glasses on them all the time. An eyeglass chain is the answer. It doesn’t have to be something dull or look like something your grandmother wore. Pick from a variety of options available to you like sleek stainless steel ones, beaded ones or even ones with tassels.

Gifting Made Easy

Hopefully, this list of gift ideas makes life simpler for you during your next shopping expedition.

Tell us what unique ideas you came up with.

Until then, happy shopping!