Instead Of Attempting To Pick Out A Gift I May Never Use, Get Me A Gift Card To These 8 Places

Everyone knows that as you get older, gifts get harder and harder to buy, but every twenty something will definitely use gift cards.

20

We have accepted that we've gotten to the age where the only thing you can confidently pick out for us is a gift card. No offense taken, I prefer gift cards. It feels so good going to the grocery store and not actually spending any of your money. But in all honesty, any amount to any of these eight places would be an ideal gift this year.

1. Target 

Groceries, clothes, household needs, toiletries, office supplies, it doesn't matter what it is, Target is always a one stop shop. I could quite literally spend thousands of dollars at Target and would gladly accept any amount loaded onto a gift card this Christmas.

2. Wal Mart

You know, for the things that Target might not have.

3. Gas Stations

Paying for gas is seriously my biggest burden. It's not fun having to pay to go back home for a weekend.

4. Visa 

The perfect online shopping gift!

5. Amazon

What can't you conveniently get from Amazon and have at your doorstep two days later?

6. Starbucks or Caribou Coffee

This is a luxury, but also a necessity.

7. Dairy Queen or Cold Stone Creamery

We like to treat ourselves and not have to pay for it.

8. Any fast food restaurant 

I feel like I am always on the go. Those gift cards would definitely be put to use.