Getting To Know Me

Getting To Know Me

I promise I am semi-cool.

221
Getting To Know Me
Courtney Nicole MacDougall

Hello fellow earthlings! I decided it was finally time to let you all in on who I really am! I am just guessing that most of the people who read my articles actually know me, but on the off chance that you don't know me.... I want you to get to know me! So this is the "Getting to know me Tag".

What is your name?

COURTNEY (don't wear it out)

What is your star sign?

Leo

But I like this Leo better ;)

What's your best feature?

I love my eyebrows (fun fact: boys made fun of my eyebrows in elementary and middle AND high school)

Dogs or cats?

AH DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE, but okay dogs.

What is your favorite sport?

Gymnastics because I competed for many years and loved it!

What is your favorite concert that you have gone to?

BLEACHERS. It was amazing.

What's your favorite movie?

A Cinderella Story ( the original with Hilary Duff of course)

What's your favourite TV Show?

Pretty Little Liars.

What's your favourite song?

I CANNOT CHOOSE JUST ONE. But I have noticed that Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root has been on repeat for the past couple of weeks.

What's your favourite restaurant?

Panera.

What's your favourite shop?

I really like Forever 21 and Savers haha.

What's your favourite book?

So many!! ah probably The Fault In Our Stars or The Summer I Turned Pretty Series.

What's your favorite Bible verse?

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"-Philippians 4:13

Are you single or taken?

As single as a pringle!

What are you currently listening to?

Currently, I am listening to Breathe Me by Sia.

Do you want to be married one day?

If that is in God's plan for me.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

This is a tricky one. I use to full heartedly believe this, but not I am not so sure.

Do you believe in kissing on the first date?

I have never been on a date before, so uh I don't really know haha I guess it just depends on the circumstances.

Do you sing in the shower?

DANCING IN THE MIRROR, SINGING IN THE SHOWER. Yes, of course I do.

When did you last laugh and what was it at?

Like 2 minutes ago when I was scrolling through Twitter and saw this.

(10 points to Gryffindor if you know where this is from)

Where was the last place you traveled?

I just traveled to my camp up in New Hampshire for a reunion.

Would you go skydiving?

Yes! I want to definitely do that before I die!

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Probably either Italy or Greece.... probably Greece because of Mamma Mia and SisterHood Of The Traveling Pants 2...