15 Places To Instagram Christmas In New York City

Merry Chrysler!

143

It's the happiest season of all! If you are lucky enough to spend time in the greatest city during the happiest season, there are so many places and events to see to get into the holiday spirit. And, if you're like me or my friends, you want to see the most fun and Instagrammable. Here are the best places to put you and your followers in the holiday spirit!

1. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

I think you can start Christmas whenever you want, but the Thanksgiving Day Parade is the real kick-off. Santa finishes the parade of and starts the Christmas season! It's a great place for a family and the floats are great for the gram.

2. Ice Skating in Central Park

Once it starts snowing, this is the time to bundle up and go outside! Central Park is one of the greatest parks and you can find an ice skating place for yourself and friends! There are so many cute photos to take--solo and group!

3. City Bakery Hot Chocolate

This is so good and comes with a homemade marshmallow. A must-try when it starts to get cold! Look how great the marshmallow is for the gram!

4. Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Gardens

I love the New York Botanical Gardens, located across the street from Fordham. It is a true diamond in the rough, and the train show is proof. It is so beautiful and captures the Christmas spirit! The Botans is always a great place for the gram!

5. Z100 Jingle Ball

Z100 always gets the biggest stars of the year. If you can get tickets to this, you will see all the top hits performed in one night. It is so great to throw a humble brag on social media!

6. Radio City's Christmas Spectacular

This will encompass every aspect of Christmas, and for lack of a better word, it is spectacular in every sense. Your insta game is sure spectacular if you go here!

7. The Nutcracker performed at Lincoln Center

Personally, one of my favorite parts of Christmas is the Nutcracker, and Lincoln Center provides one of the best shows you can find.

8. Santa Con

For those 21+, this is a very cheerful way to start the holiday season with your friends! Its different but you can get great photos of your friend group!

9. Rockefeller Christmas Tree

It's always magnificent! Whether its before or after Christmas, make sure it's on your to-do list every year. If this picture doesn't say enough, you can get some great photos here.

10. Window Shopping on 5th Ave

This is one of my favorite activities after seeing the tree. Window decorations on 5th Ave go above and beyond for Christmas. You should really see them in both daylight and at night to capture all the Christmas spirit.

11. Bryant Park Christmas Shops

With a large ice skating rink and many options for beautiful gifts, Bryant Park is a place you must visit once the holidays roll around. They start Christmas early, so even if you just stop in town, you can't miss it.

12. Shops at Columbus Circle

One of the best malls in the city brings out the holiday spirit with beautiful snowflake lights. It is a sight to see, and close to Central Park!

13. Union Square Holiday Market

For my neighbors around 14th St. or commuting through, this ensemble is worth your time. Adorable little pop-ups, similar to Bryant Park, capture the essence of the holidays in the city.

14. Christmas in New York Museum and Shop

This is a year-round Christmas store, and the first floor has an exhibit on the history of Christmas. If you want to know where all of these traditions originate, this is a place you have to go to!

15. F.A.O. Schwartz

Exciting news! This historical and favorite toy store is coming back for the holiday season. Make sure you stop by while you can!