10 GCBC Secret Menu Drinks You Don't Know About

Here are all the barista's favorite drinks, straight from behind the counter.

1559
Grand Canyon Beverage Company

If you go to Grand Canyon University (not located in the Grand Canyon btw), then you probably know the coffee shop Grand Canyon Beverage Company. It's on its second year here in Lope country and seems like it's here to stay.

I have been working as a barista there for a year now and in honor of that I have collected some of the barista's favorite secret menu drinks that people may not know about. Filled with flavor and fun ingredients, you will want to try one of these drinks right away!

1. Hot Buttered Whisky (Call it Hot Butter though).

This drink is perfect for the upcoming cold and will warm you to your toes in your classroom. It can be made cold as well, if thats more your style and is made with hazelnut, cinnamon, and Irish creme.

2. Matty-D's Monday Morning Mocha Express Extreme Extravaganza (MMMMEEE).

If you are in need of an awakening be sure to try this drink invented by your own GCBC barista. It contains six shots over ice, no milk, mocha, and a hint of vanilla. It will jump start your day.

3. Stars & Stripes Blended.

So it's not quite a secret menu item, but its a seasonal drink we have that's good all the same. It's aesthetically pleasing as it is good with the white chocolate, blue raspberry (we are now fully stocked and loaded with blue raspberry for all of you guys wondering), and strawberry.

4. TurboChai.

Our chai is already a fan favorite, so next time, try chai with nitro cold brew instead of milk. You'll still get the great taste, just with more energy.

5. Tiger's Blood.

If you are tired of chai then here is another way to mix things up. Tiger's Blood is chai with strawberry, peppermint, and cinnamon. Start your fall out right with this drink!

6. Fake Matcha.

Calling all matcha lovers. GCBC may not carry it, but here is our creative solution to the beloved drink. Try our version of the matcha and let us know what you think.

7. The Snowball.

It was at one point a seasonal but kind faded away. Best in a blended drink, it's filled with peppermint, caramel, and vanilla. For all the sugar lovers out there.

8. Lucky Chai.

Again, seasonal, but you can still order it low-key. This drink is simply a chai with creme de menthe.

9. Drunk in Love.

This drink was featured in our Valentines Day menu and still get's ordered today! It's simply a white chocolate mocha with raspberry added. It makes for a pretty drink and even better treat.

10. Honey Latte

There's no official name for how we baristas order it, but next time you want something healthy, order a "honey latte with almond milk, and cinnamon sprinkles." Hot or cold, you won't be disappointed.

So come on down to GCBC and order something off our secret menu today! Granted, you may get a new barista who has no idea what these drinks are, so if that's the case just nicely tell them the description. It saves a lot of confusion. See you there!